Best way from DS to Epcot

JBurke

<font color=green>WL VET
We have brunch at Art Smith's on Mother's Day and going to Epcot after. What is the best way to get from Disney Spring to Epcot?

Yep^
As an added bonus Beach Club usually has enormous flower arrangements in the lobby cut through during F&G. Lovely! I wonder if they have them this year 🤔

Drive. If you don't have a car then bus to Beach Club and enter through International Gateway.

Beach Club would be my first choice, but if a Boardwalk shows up first go with that one. It is not that much farther of a walk or you can jump on the boat to IG.

If busses are slow for Beach/Boardwalk, you could catch a Riviera, Caribbean , Pop, or Art of Animation and use the skyliner.

I always try to group hotels that get me where I ultimately want to be so I have multiple route options when the WDW transit is being slow where I want to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter