Best Summertime Icy Cold Treats?

Ok, drank 3 gallons of water yesterday at DLR. It was in the high 80’s. When it’s in that range you especially feel it at DCA.

My friend and I tried the mangonada smoothie at Schmoozies. Woooo-eeeee that thing is sweet! The frozen chunks of fruit were very refreshing.

DL: watermelon lemonade freeze at Hungry Bear.
CA: Frozen margarita at the margarita stand. I go for half lime, half strawberry.

We saw that Watermelon Lemonade freeze the other day. Definitely want to try it, BUT why is there whipped cream on it? Seems like a strange choice.

For me it is the hand dipped chocolate frozen bananas with choice of toppings over at DCA but they were not a thing last trip.

Yes! We love it as well, and this slush didn’t disappoint! 😋 But just remember that it’s only available after 7pm for whatever reason 🤔

They have special "late night menu" and "Pixar Dance Party menu" items at Dieneyland at Galactic Grill and Red Rose Tavern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter