Best Skyliner Access on Non-Park Day?

khnanrsn

Earning My Ears
We have never ridden the Skyliner and thought it might be a fun thing to do on a non-park day. We will have a car and are staying at the All Stars. Where would be the best/easiest place to get on/off? We plan to do the full loop for the views and the experience. Appreciate any tips.

Pretty sure you're going to have to go to Studios to get on it. The resorts that have Skyliner are pretty strict about not allowing parking if you're not staying there.

If you wish to drive your car then I agree with @Dug720 that you will need to go to DHS. Driving your car to DHS is probably the easiest option.

If you wish to take Disney transportation, you can take a bus from All-Stars to Disney Springs and then transfer to a bus to a bus going to any of the Skyliner Resorts:
  • Art of Animation
  • Caribbean Beach
  • Pop Century
  • Boardwalk
  • Beach Club

I concur with all above - park at DHS (no charge since you’re staying onsite). You’ll have to make round trips on all three lines, but we find that interesting because the narration and the view is different each way. Be sure to explore at least one resort or more, walk around, get a snack, etc.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest