Best Shuttle service from LAX to DL for families with small children!?!?!

Andsco

Earning My Ears
I am looking at booking MidWilShuttle Service for our family (2 adults & 2 children - who need car seats) for our upcoming DL trip. Experiences with this company? Another affordable option who provides car seats? TIA!

I am looking at booking MidWilShuttle Service for our family (2 adults & 2 children - who need car seats) for our upcoming DL trip. Experiences with this company? Another affordable option who provides car seats? TIA!

I used Midwilshuttle on my January trip and I will be using them again for my June trip. I am a solo traveler so it as a town car that I booked but I do know they have a larger van. They also have car seats, I saw one in the trunk when the driver was putting in my luggage.

I got the quotes for my journeys about 4 weeks before my trip. The day before my first journey they emailed to confirm I was still travelling.

About 30 minutes before my pick ups I got a notification the car was on the way.

I paid by card at my destination. The driver had a hand held card machine and confirmed the price from the quote. I watched the driver put in the price.

Very professional and chatty drivers and as a solo female I felt safe using the company.

We used midwilshuttle in Oct 2019 from hotel to LAX. they were great! Cannot speak to the carseats but the driver's van was very clean, he was very chatty and new all the shortcuts :)

Do Midwilshuttle pick up curb side or do you have to get the bus to the LAX-IT lot? We want to avoid that situation. I know the more expensive town car services will pick you up directly outside the terminal.

We have used https://laxairportshuttle.com/. For a trip in June, the price is $90 each way. We have used the driver David. He was great. They provided car seats as well. It does cost more if you pay with card. We paid with cash and gave a tip with cash and had no issues. A family member forgot their cell phone after we were dropped off and the driver was kind enough to meet back up with us to retrieve it. The driver texted us when he was coming to get us at the airport. We were traveling with a 4 month old at the time and this took away a lot of our stress in transportation. We are going back in a few months with our baby and using this service again.
I will be traveling to Disneyland in April, I was wondering about your experience. Was it a private car/van or did you have other families? Was it convenient in terms of getting from baggage claim to your pickup location?

I have not used Lansky from LAX but have used them from SNA twice and I know they do service LAX. My experience with them has been great and I have traveled with 2 kids under the age of 3 (so needed 2 rear facing car seats) and it was not an issue. They also do a grocery store stop upon request which was great to pick up a big pack of waters and some snacks for the room and a small pack of diapers/wipes so I had less to pack

For those who've used Midwilshuttle, what type of vehicle did they pick you up in? Specifically smaller parties.

For those who've used Midwilshuttle, what type of vehicle did they pick you up in? Specifically smaller parties.
Im solo and I have used Midwilshuttle on 2 trips. Its been a black town car. My most recent trip, I had the same driver for both my journeys and she wore a Midwilshuttle polo shirt / tshirt.

I always confirm the name of the booking and destination before getting into the car.

Im solo and I have used Midwilshuttle on 2 trips. Its been a black town car. My most recent trip, I had the same driver for both my journeys and she wore a Midwilshuttle polo shirt / tshirt.

I always confirm the name of the booking and destination before getting into the car.
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't planning on reserving quite this soon for my October trip, but I went ahead and booked with Midwil because their quote was a bit lower than the rest. I was hoping for a towncar just because it will make DD13 feel bougie;)

We've always flown SNA instead of LAX but sometimes there are direct flights from us to LAX so we might consider it sometime.

How long does the ride typically take on weekend? (to/from LAX and hotels near DLR.)

We used Midwilshuttle yesterday and they were great, we will definitely be using them going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter