"BEST" Resort Transportation-CBR or ASMovies

buckeev

RedNeck Mouseketeer
OK...Already have AS Movies booked, but have been "greenlighted" by the "power-that-be" to move to a moderate if desired...(also get the FD without upgrade charges.)
Are the bus issues noticeably "better" one way or the other? I know POR is a hit-or-miss as to theirs, but haven't stayed at CBR or CS before.
Opinions and ideas appreciated.

It's been quite a few years since we've stayed at CBR (2002), but I remember the bus transportation being awesome :thumbsup2. There are internal bus stops throughout the resort, but other than that, there is no sharing with any other resort. Plus CBR is centrally located and we loved the fact that it didn't take more than about 10 minutes to get to any theme park, water park, or DTD. We have never stayed at ASMovies, so I can't comment on the transportation there. But we would definitely stay at CBR again as we loved everything about the resort, as well as the transportation :goodvibes.

Thanks MickeyNut. We love POR, but there were a few times where the bus issues were not pleasant. Our son is Autistic, and watching 10-12 buses drive by without stopping at our stop was miserable for him, (read: miserable for everyone else too).
I haven't had much time to "research" this, but I'm seriously thinking of making the switch quickly! ;)

Thanks MickeyNut. We love POR, but there were a few times where the bus issues were not pleasant. Our son is Autistic, and watching 10-12 buses drive by without stopping at our stop was miserable for him, (read: miserable for everyone else too).
I haven't had much time to "research" this, but I'm seriously thinking of making the switch quickly! ;)

Like I said, it's been 9 years since we've stayed at CBR, but our experience with the buses was great and that's one of the first things we always remember about our stay there :). Plus the resort is beautiful and our two boys (who, at the time, were 8 & 10), loved the pool (which has since been redone)......and we all thought the food court was great with alot of variety to choose from. We have gotten into the habit of staying deluxe, but every time we talk about which resort to stay at next, my oldest always says to go back to CBR. That was our 2nd trip to Disney and our first stay onsite, but both of our boys remember that trip like it was yesterday and just loved the resort :goodvibes. Of course everyone's opinions differ and there are some that don't care for CBR, but we had a great experience and loved every minute of our stay there. I think you'll have a great time if you decide to switch :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter