Best places to nurse baby in Disney Springs?

klacey1

DIS Veteran
My 3-month old and I will be spending three or so hours at Disney Springs one afternoon this week and while I plan to bring one bottle to feed him, I anticipate I may also need to nurse him at one point. I know there’s no baby care center and the Disney website says there’s no dedicated area for nursing in Springs. Would love any tips from mamas who’ve found a comfortable spot to feed their babies! I’d prefer as private/out of the way as possible, ideally AC’d (though it doesn’t look like it’ll be that hot the day we’re going to be there). A bathroom stall is the absolute last resort! TIA!

I could be mistaken, but doesnt the Welcome Center have a place? or they should know
I can’t find any evidence there’s a nursing room at the Welcome Center. I could always go and ask if they have any suggestions but was hoping for some first hand accounts if available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter