Best places to eat at Epcot

Thank you everyone. Sounds like the hard part is going to decide where to go. I changed our ADR for 9:15 at Kona, but kind of rethinking about maybe changing it to the morning we depart?
Via Napoli, sounds great, I’ll check over the other menus. :thanks:

Is Tonga Toast the same at every restaurant serving it? Because I see Rainforest also has it

Tappan Edo is amazing for dinner.
Teppan Edo is our favorite at Epcot!! We go every time. Just a note- they are now serving lunch as well as dinner.

Sunshine Seasons is one of the best QS on property. So many different options. Not your standard burger and fries (in fact they don’t even have them). Love the seared tuna salad and the rotisserie chicken.

Teppan Edo is our favorite at Epcot!! We go every time. Just a note- they are now serving lunch as well as dinner.

Sunshine Seasons is one of the best QS on property. So many different options. Not your standard burger and fries (in fact they don’t even have them). Love the seared tuna salad and the rotisserie chicken.

We enjoyed the show as much as the dinner.

La Cellier
Rose & Crown
And I can't believe I waited so long to eat there but Marrakesh.

We love the Rose and Crown for lunch or dinner (TS). The atmosphere is nice and the servers are lovely. We also enjoy Via Napoli (excellent pizza). IMHO, Nine Dragons is standard American Chinese food, so I wouldn't waste the experience. Same is true of San Angel Inn, however the dining experience inside is really neat- how many times have you eaten near a volcano? The food, however, is fairly pedestrian. We also enjoy Coral Reef and usually dine there for lunch (it's a bit cheaper). I agree that the food is inconsistent (average-superior) but hanging out in front of the largest aquarium in North America is really cool! Please let us know if you have more questions- enjoy!

To make it easier, we have enjoyed all our meals at Epcot except the counter service at China and Mexico - both were like bad fast food joints!

We really enjoyed La Cantina in Mexico for a quick service lunch last year. Our food was very flavorful and since La Hacienda isn't open at lunch you can sit in inside and enjoy the view over the lagoon. I think it's my favorite QS at Epcot at the moment

Breakfast - Garden Grill
Lunch/Dinner - Biergarten and Rose & Crown

Next trip I'm trying Teppan Edo for the first time, although I'd been to the previous restaurant that used to be in that space.

Also looking forward to the new Space 220 restaurant opening this year.

For Dinner in epcot we love Chefs de France, andTokyo Dining. Both are really pretty places, and a more unique atmosphere that we can get at home. A lot of the other restaurants in the world showcase are good but not as unique. This trip we are going to try San Angel Inn, every time we see it I always wish I would have booked a reservation because it's so pretty and unique!

Thanks again everyone. There are so many restaurants, between all the parks and resorts it’s very difficult to decide. We’re having second thoughts on Kona for breakfast. We might just go head to Epcot and go to Sunshine Seasons, I checked Garden Grill and there’s nothing for ADR that morning.

Does anyone know if the Rainforest Cafe(AK) Tonga Toast is the same as Kona?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter