• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to purchase DLP Shares

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
From reading up on becoming a shareholder you now have to have pre-registered shares with DLP and apparently doing the shares through a bank or building society leaves you as the bearer instead.

Can anyone recommend someone I can buy the shares from??

We are going in October and want to get annual passes etc whilst there.

Thanks
Lisa

Lisa

I purchased DH's through Stocktrade 0131240040
The shares are Pure Registered
Hope this helps

Do you have a web address for them or did you do it all over the telephone???

I bought mine through Nationwide Building Society and I have a certificate.

Lisa

I purchased over the telephone. I did find their website but decided to telephone instead,given that I had never done this before.

Hi, Bought mine through Hargreaves and Lansdown [pure registered], very straight forward and quite low fees. TEL: 0845 345 0801 :wave2:

Bought mine through The Share Centre (share.co.uk), but can't tell you how good their online service is - I actually went to their offices as they're based it my town!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter