Best Friends Pet Hotel

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Any Canadians using this place to board a pet over the holidays? I am having issues downloading their app. Wondering if the app is not available to Canadians?

I have a Canadian cell phone and a US cell phone, each with a corresponding Apple country account.

I checked and can confirm that searching the app store on the Canadian phone/Canadian app store account there is no app for Best Friends Pet Hotel.

Searching on the US phone with the US app store, the app is there.

So it appears the app is only available on the US app store (and by extension only to US guests).

I would suggest writing to Best Friends and requesting that they add it to the Canadian (and other international) app store, since only their US guests will be able to access and use the app as it is now.

I contacted them but received no reply. When I spoke with them face to face, they could not explain why other than “maybe it is glitchy.”

Thanks for checking but sadly, they obviously aren’t too concerned about their overseas customers.

You could as always just create a separate US Apple account to download the App. I’ve done this before for US specific apps and you can use both on same phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter