Best DVC resort for Christmas time stay?

Which DVC resort at christmas time? Why?

• VWL

• BWI

• OKW

• BCV

Results are only viewable after voting.

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
We are a family of three with a 6yo ds that will be staying in a studio, I was wondering which resort is better themed for christmas? And, if any of the resorts have any special holiday activities for children? We have only stayed at BCV, and that was not during the holidays! Any advise welcomed! :bounce:

BWV is my favorite resort hands down, but VWL is a close second and around christmas time, it would definately take the lead. I think it is the best themed resort for christmas of ANY of the resorts on property!

Lisa

Wilderness Lodge is wonderful at Christmas!!! I have stayed at all the resorts at Christmas, but Wilderness Lodge is the best, with BWV as a close runner-up.

We like BWV for the closeness to Epcot and the Candlelight Processional/Holidays Around the World and MGM with Osborne Lights. The lobby at WL is probably better decorated with the huge tree but BW is nice too with the carousel made of chocolate display and the smaller trees.

WL is lovely.

When we go in December 2004, we hope to stay at VWL

Originally posted by DebbieB
We like BWV for the closeness to Epcot and the Candlelight Processional/Holidays Around the World and MGM with Osborne Lights. The lobby at WL is probably better decorated with the huge tree but BW is nice too with the carousel made of chocolate display and the smaller trees.

I agree! Last year the chocolate replica of the "authentic" Boardwalk was just awesome.

We stayed at OKW last year in Dec and went to visit VWL because I knew it would be neat. We have VWL ressie for Turkey week now:bounce: . Will be my daughter's second trip to Mickey World and sh isn't even due until July 11:D

VWL is beautiful and it is the most appropriate resort I think for Christmas decorations. OKW was more like Christmas in the Carribean...

A couple of editions back Vacation Magic had a picture of VWL decorated for X-Mas (I believe it was The Iron Spike Room) on the cover.
--Truly an awesome sight!......:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter