Best double stroller to purchase ahead of skyliner resort trip?

I know this is an old post.

Most flights have restrictions with double strollers (20 lb weight limit for you to be able to gate check) but our Joovy Caboose ultralight worked fine and even American Airlines allows it until the gate (make sure rear seat belt is tucked away). It goes through single doors, easily slides on to the Skyliner.

The space below isn’t great (we use for ponchos) but it does maneuver great and we use a convertible diaper bag (can hang) - Allcamp convertible diaper bag:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0716HTHDW?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

The stroller folds to be able to easily sit on the bus and have it infront of you.

Disney does not allow foldable seats in the parks (one of our diaper bags converts). Fortunately our 4 year old still fit in the high chair last year (has sensory issues won’t sit in booster other than the diaper bag which has a belt).

Kolkraft travel duo 2 in 1 portable booster seat and diaper bag

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B089R9XF74?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Hi!
We're traveling with my 4 and 2 year old sons in a few weeks and have been debating the single/double & purchase/rental stroller situations. We've landed on buying a new double stroller for our trip and then gifting it to my pregnant sister when we get back for her growing family (she is OK with this, it's her third baby and she doesn't mind us using it first lol).

We'll be staying at AoA and I've read that if you have a tandem double stroller, you can roll right on the skyliner without having to collapse the whole thing, but you still have to fold it up on buses to MK/AK/DS. Did anyone have a double stroller they loved that was convenient for both means of travel around the parks?

Also - my boys are corn-fed so this thing needs to have at least a 90lb weight limit lol. We'll be using this to get through the airport as well so it needs to be sturdy enough to survive being gate checked.

Any tips/stroller storage accessories/ways to make your stroller stand out from the sea of parked strollers around the park are greatly appreciated. This is our first WDW trip as parents and we always traveled light before. Any pro parent hacks would be very appreciated! Thank you all for the help!
We brought our Chico Cortina for children. Only down fall is that the front seat doesn’t recline, but my daughter was old enough that she wasn’t to the one that needed it. My son would be snoozing in the back laying down and it was nice to just push him onto the sky liner without having to take him out and fold it.

We use battery operated lights to help highlight our stroller in the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter