Best Charcuterie Board?

We love the one at Wine Bar George, but it's almost too big unless you have a lot of people. The one at Jock Lindsey's is also really good. It's a giant pretzel surrounded by charcuterie.

We also loved Wine Bar George. My husband & I ordered the Big Board plus the hummus and Naan bread. We had enough for a quick dinner at our resort and a bit more snacking.

I'm not sure I would call WBG kid friendly. They do have a kids' menu with staples like hot dogs, chicken tenders and mac & cheese.

Is wine bar George kid friendly?

We went over Thanksgiving and took our 5 year old and 17 year old and it was great. Most places at Disney accommodate kids in some way. They brought both kids Shirley Temples as their "fancy" drink and my 5 year old enjoyed his chicken tenders.

Baseline is always a winner in our book.

Before Covid, we used to love the Brown Derby outside and would get the charcuterie board. Have not been since 2019, but back then we enjoyed it. Hopefully someone can chime in on its current status. :)

Baseline is always a winner in our book.

Before Covid, we used to love the Brown Derby outside and would get the charcuterie board. Have not been since 2019, but back then we enjoyed it. Hopefully someone can chime in on its current status. :)
We had it a week ago and it is still quite good, though I miss the pork rillette they used to have in the little jar. We preferred the one at Baseline for the variety and price.
HBD above, Baseline below:
0DD3D5F2-F662-4DF0-8719-3B3D37AC0BD3.jpeg
2722244C-E46E-4D8F-BA53-7A41F97B3B8F.jpeg

I thought it was a duck rillette? Maybe it changed based on availability. It was delicious.
Hmm could be! I think the board at Geyser Point has duck rillette, have yet to try it bc I can’t help but order the bison burger every time, but maybe next trip!

Last edited:
Baseline - simple but delicious and really affordable.

Wine Bar George - wonderful, but pricey! You can also pick up stuff for one at the Basket at Wine Bar George and take it with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter