• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Berwyn and Delyth's Trip Last Part (promise)

BCT

Mouseketeer
I promised a final part so I had better get on with it. Dont worry it's only a short one!
Iread through parts 4 & 5 again and realised that I had left out the Part about HISTA. I'm sure we went on the last day but ca't remember properly.
(terrible thing this letting old :rotfl: ).
DW sat with her legs straight out in front of her determined that this time neither the "snake" :scared1: or worse the "RATS" :scared1: :scared1: were not going to get her :rotfl: .But either she couldn't keep them up or their tails are longer she didn't get away with it.
And this bit I didn't know about until last Thursday evening, she thought she had told me but it slipped her mind.
on the return flight we had seats in the same row as going. This time I was next to the emergecy exit DW next and a man in the aisle seat. he was a businessman reading a news paper on his lap.
I didn't notice as i was to busy looking out of the window, but He had started scratching his "privates" and did so most of the flight.
She had pushed herself right over to my side of her seat in case he had something nasty and it was going to crawl along the seats.
I don't know why she didn't say something at the time.
Poor DW she doesn't half pick 'em, The "Hooded Terrorist" on the way out ( see Part1) and "Itcy 'n' Scratchy" on the way back.

to top it all she said about 2 days after arriving that she could feel her throat starting to prickle and by the time we reached home it had developed into a full blown cold and then dropped on to her chest
. Poxy recycled aircraft air conditioning circulating the bugs. We'll go by Eurostar next time.
Well thats definitely the end now.

Berwyn

i really enjoyed your reviews
thanks for taking the time to write them
nikki

Thank you Nikki.
It's been nice to have so many lovely comments from everybody.
I haven't written that ammount for years.

Berwyn

Poor DW she doesn't half pick 'em, The "Hooded Terrorist" on the way out ( see Part1) and "Itcy 'n' Scratchy" on the way back.

Poor, poor Delyth - that was SO unfortunate, especially the trip home, eughhh. :eek: :scared:

I know Becky, normally she'd have been fast enough to do something about it.
But she's terrified of flying and was probably so worried about that ,so she didn't.
In the good old days I always used to pour 2 portand brandies down her, it was the only way to get her on the plane.
that's why we have progressed from tent up to motorhome for holidays in the UK

Berwyn

Thanks for taking the time to write out the report - I've printed it and will read it with a drink tonight :)

Thank you for taking the trouble Steve . I hope you enjoy it and your :drinking1 tonight

Thank you for all your amusing and detailed trip reports Berwyn :banana: :banana: :banana: At least Delyth was coughing and not scratching when she got home!!! :scared1:

Great reports. Hope you enjoyed re-living them, as much as we enjoyed reading them :)

Reid

Great reports Berwyn, I have enjoyed every moment of them. Thank you so much for sharing your special trip with us all :)

I keep saying thank you Karen, i'm so glad everyone enjoyed them.
Last time I wrote anything near this much was for my final nursing exams and that was a loooong time ago :)

Well you will have to go again and write more Berwyn :teeth:

BCT said:
Thank you for taking the trouble Steve . I hope you enjoy it and your :drinking1 tonight

I enjoyed both the drink and your trip report - DW enjoyed the report too. It makes us even more excited (if possible) about our trip in July. We had great fun working out the abbreviations - a report and a game all in one!

Thanks Berwyn

Great reports and useful info along the way

Yes, thank you Berwyn, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them all.:sunny:

Poor Delyth, she certainly picks them!:rotfl:

Aww! Gonna miss these reports. Very informative - hope they brought back memories (and not just the yucky itchy/scratchy one!!) of your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter