Bed Rails for children

Frank4202

Mouseketeer
Will be asking the front desk for some bed rails for our almost 3 year old son. I did a search and the only pictures I could find were from 2018. Does anyone have any updated photos of the bed rails Disney provides?

Will be asking the front desk for some bed rails for our almost 3 year old son. I did a search and the only pictures I could find were from 2018. Does anyone have any updated photos of the bed rails Disney provides?
Don't have pictures but our grandson at that age hated them and kicked them out of the bed. They fit between mattress and box, they were not fastened to the bed

I’m pretty sure they are the same bed rails that they had in 2018. We use them every time we go and they work well

Don't have pictures but our grandson at that age hated them and kicked them out of the bed. They fit between mattress and box, they were not fastened to the bed

Our backup plan is to roll towels and tuck them under the sheets to try and keep the little dude from rolling out.

I’m pretty sure they are the same bed rails that they had in 2018. We use them every time we go and they work well

Good to know, thanks.

Our backup plan is to roll towels and tuck them under the sheets to try and keep the little dude from rolling out.

Good to know, thanks.
If we go somewhere without bed rails we usually put pillows under the fitted sheet

Hmmm….bed rails…that would have been smart, haha! We just would take the cushions off the couch if there was one and put them on the floor next to the bed. That never worked, though, they only rolled off when we’d forget and we would just find them on the floor in the morning everyone having slept through :rolleyes1 :confused3

Hmmm….bed rails…that would have been smart, haha! We just would take the cushions off the couch if there was one and put them on the floor next to the bed. That never worked, though, they only rolled off when we’d forget and we would just find them on the floor in the morning everyone having slept through :rolleyes1 :confused3

Hahaha. So thats what that thumping noise was....

If you can spare a relatively small amount of luggage space, we bought a set of inflatable bed rails that we take with us when we travel for DD. They've worked out very well for us.

Couch pillows slide right off as soon s the child moves. I like the idea of rolling towels and placing them under the sheets. They have something similar at home - the long round log (not sure what it's called. I will pass this on to my kids (if needed).

Inflatables are a great option and don't take up much room in luggage at all. We used inflatables for our 3yo and put them under the fitted sheet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter