Becoming an addict to WDW

Kriii

DIS Veteran
Took the "once in a lifetime" trip to WDW in 2004 because dh and I figured dd needed to see WDW at least once. We weren't that excited. I had no idea...had never been there and dh had not been there since he was about 6..of course, we returned 7 months later! Planning our 5th trip right now...WDW seems to be turning into an annual thing! Dd talks about our "yearly" trips to WDW now and we plan to take her as long as she wants to go! Dh can't go every time but as long as he doesn't mind the girls taking a trip without him, WDW here we come! I think we are becoming addicted all right! We take other trips but I don't get nearly as excited...used to cruise a lot but no longer even interested!!!

You've been bitten by the WDW bug alright. The good news is, you know where you'll be vacationing in the future. The bad news is, there's no 12 step program to overcome this addiction and even if there were, we wouldn't sign up for it. :lmao:

And remember, there are always Disney Cruises too!! I'm no help, am I? lol :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter