BEACHES & CREAM TO GO WINDOW

CottonCandy22

Faith, trust & pixie dust
Hello everyone!

I am currently watching YouTube videos and googling this but I can't seem to get a straight answer.

We will be in Disneyworld over Christmas and new year. This is my question...

We want to try the Speciality shakes at Beaches & Cream. You know the fancy milkshakes with the cupcakes on top and souvenir glass that you keep.
Well, I don't want to waste a reservation just to get these if I can get them at the to-go window and just sit outside.

I am just wondering if these are available at the window right now?

I have googled it, and the menu seems to change every so often.

We currently have two tables booked, two separate tables as we couldn't get a table for 4. So if we don't have to sit in I would be delighted if these are available at the window.

Thank you! :)

So I can’t give you a straight answer either. However, when we went last year we asked about getting a sundae that wasn’t listed on the walk up menu. The lady told us we could get any sundae that the restaurant serves at the to go window.

So I wouldn’t see why not. At the same time if it’s something I 100% wanted, and couldn’t do without, I’d maybe keep the reservation.

That or if you’re staying close by, maybe see if you can get a reservation later in the week you’ll be there. Try the walk up window as early in your trip that you can. That way if they say no you have the reservation still.

Sorry I couldn’t give you a definitive answer either, but our experience leads me to believe it would be ok.

So I can’t give you a straight answer either. However, when we went last year we asked about getting a sundae that wasn’t listed on the walk up menu. The lady told us we could get any sundae that the restaurant serves at the to go window.

So I wouldn’t see why not. At the same time if it’s something I 100% wanted, and couldn’t do without, I’d maybe keep the reservation.

That or if you’re staying close by, maybe see if you can get a reservation later in the week you’ll be there. Try the walk up window as early in your trip that you can. That way if they say no you have the reservation still.

Sorry I couldn’t give you a definitive answer either, but our experience leads me to believe it would be ok.

We are staying at the All Stars Movies. I was thinking of doing this! Might just do that before cancelling the reservation - thank u

You can get any dessert on the regular menu, except the Kitchen Sink, at the to-go window. We love doing this as it keeps our schedule more fluid and we don't need to struggle with making a reservation. They typically don't have the menu at the to-go window, but if you go to the host/hostess stand, you can ask for a menu there and then get in line to place your order.

We are going in May and wondering if all options but the kitchen sink are still available at the window? Especially looking for the no way Jose. TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter