• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Villas - 2 Bedroom Request Help

renzmari

Mouseketeer
We were fortunate and had our waitlist come through for 5 days at the Beach Club Villas during Food and Wine. We have never stayed at the villas but have stayed at the Beach and Yacht multiple times in the past, including our honeymoon, many years ago. HA! Just wondering what rom requests we should make for a 2 bedroom. We are trying to have a nice balcony so that pur family of 7 adults and 1 child can enjoy our time when at the resort/room. We have been planning a trip for our 8 year old granddaughter since before Covid and it is almost here. So excited to see her having a magical time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
TIA

I’d probably make “full balcony” my main request then - we were in a one bedroom that just had a small balcony of the living room and nothing off the bedroom and I noticed there were a number of other rooms that looked similar. I think next time we’ll ask to not be overlooking the pool - it was loud quite late some evenings.

I’d probably make “full balcony” my main request then - we were in a one bedroom that just had a small balcony of the living room and nothing off the bedroom and I noticed there were a number of other rooms that looked similar. I think next time we’ll ask to not be overlooking the pool - it was loud quite late some evenings.
I used to ask for a QUIET pool view but after a trip with several loud nights I now ask for woods or courtyard view.

I think it's the 2nd floor that has most of the large balconies. But there are some scattered among the 4th and 5th floors also. Your best bet would be to list that as your top priority when making room request with DVC. It would be nice to have with your large party. The normal balconies are puny. Personally, I always request a woods view and an upper floor. I don't care for the pool noise.

1664990588465.png1664990630077.png

Last edited:
I’m quite concerned after reading so many people say there was pool noise late at night. We have a 2 bedroom for the 2nd week of December and just requested a room on that side on an upper floor. We have a toddler so late night noise would be a huge problem for us. How late are you guys talking when you say there was pool noise at night? And even in a higher floor? I’m wondering if we need to alter our request.

I don't think the pool noise is bad at all. Quiet pool was our favorite view when my kids were small. BCV is my home resort and I have owned there for almost fifteen years. There really is no great view at BCV, the best view there is probably either the quiet pool or the woods. I also like a large balcony so that is my first request always. I have found the rooms closest to the road or service entrance to be the noisiest, especially if there are early morning deliveries.

I’m quite concerned after reading so many people say there was pool noise late at night. We have a 2 bedroom for the 2nd week of December and just requested a room on that side on an upper floor. We have a toddler so late night noise would be a huge problem for us. How late are you guys talking when you say there was pool noise at night? And even in a higher floor? I’m wondering if we need to alter our request.
This year was the first time we had a pool view. We were on 4th floor and I didn't notice a huge amount of noise at night. The rooms are pretty insulated. At night the quiet pool isn't overly populated, usually just a few families here and there. Plus in December average nighttime temps range around 65 to 54 which scares some swimmers away.

I don't think the pool noise is bad at all. Quiet pool was our favorite view when my kids were small. BCV is my home resort and I have owned there for almost fifteen years. There really is no great view at BCV, the best view there is probably either the quiet pool or the woods. I also like a large balcony so that is my first request always. I have found the rooms closest to the road or service entrance to be the noisiest, especially if there are early morning deliveries.
How often has your request been met? I know that they are only requests and not guaranteed, but we have been pretty fortunate in the past with our requests. Large group of us so the large balcony would be really great.

We had noise on the quiet pool side after 9PM. We were on floor 3 or 4.

How often has your request been met? I know that they are only requests and not guaranteed, but we have been pretty fortunate in the past with our requests. Large group of us so the large balcony would be really great.
I have almost always got what I requested when I stay at BC. It seems like the harder part is actually getting assigned your room. It's rarely before 4pm and on a couple occasions it has been as late as 6pm.

For the most part, the request has been granted. We also reserve 2 bedroom units and we use the balcony. This past year we did end up with a room with a really small balcony....most of the larger balcony rooms are on the 2nd floor then the rest are spread out throughout the resort.

They are suppose to leave at a certain time. After 10 I would call and ask for security to talk to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter