Beach club villa

Kimmysmom

Mouseketeer
We are going to the beach club villas in August got a deluxe studio. Is there a better section than another to request a room?

We are going to the beach club villas in August got a deluxe studio. Is there a better section than another to request a room?

It's a small resort with not much in the way of views. You could request higher or lower floor. There are two sets of elevator banks, one closer to the parking lot; the other is closer to the BC.

We will be staying for the first time at BCV for Easter 2014. We have 3 young children (7, 4 & 1.5) and normally when we go anywhere we choose rooms for convenience (first floor or close to the elevator). But I've seen mixed reviews here about the the best rooms at BVC. I know it's about personal preference but I'm hoping that maybe some of you with experience here can help me. I'd love a room with a view of the fireworks but I also don't want a room that requires a really long walk. What are my best options to be close to an elevator yet also get a fireworks view ? Thanks !

We will be staying for the first time at BCV for Easter 2014. We have 3 young children (7, 4 & 1.5) and normally when we go anywhere we choose rooms for convenience (first floor or close to the elevator). But I've seen mixed reviews here about the the best rooms at BVC. I know it's about personal preference but I'm hoping that maybe some of you with experience here can help me. I'd love a room with a view of the fireworks but I also don't want a room that requires a really long walk. What are my best options to be close to an elevator yet also get a fireworks view ? Thanks !

When the BCV first opened, you could request an Epcot view. But that changed. Now the best you can do is request a woods view, higher floor. But sometimes you just get the woods view and no Illuminations at all. Sometimes you'll get a partial view, but not see any Illuminations, just hear the noise.

We don't usually request a view at BCV because there really isn't much of a view, except for pool view.

In November, we stayed in room 321 overlooking courtyard. The room location was perfect for us because it was just a couple doors down from elevator and short walk to the main building.

Deb & Bill. Is the pool view of SAB or one of the quiet pools? We are also staying there for the first time this August.

Deb & Bill. Is the pool view of SAB or one of the quiet pools? We are also staying there for the first time this August.
The pool view is of the villas pool. We always ask for close to main elevator and whether it's pool, courtyard or woods, we've enjoyed the view.

The BC buildings are between the BCV and the pool area/walking path from Epcot. Like wdwlver said, it's the Dunes Cove pool at the villas, not SAB. You have a little hike to SAB from the villas, through the lobby.

If you have a car, you might be able to request close to the parking lot because it is right there by the second elevator bank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter