• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest opinions on dining time

musicmom24

Earning My Ears
I was able to snag an 8:50 pm reservation for BOG. We will have already seen the fireworks show the evening before. Is this too late of a time to eat? Will there be any rides open after? It will be on a Wednesday in early June, not sure if there are extra magic hours that night or not.

I was able to snag an 8:50 pm reservation for BOG. We will have already seen the fireworks show the evening before. Is this too late of a time to eat? Will there be any rides open after? It will be on a Wednesday in early June, not sure if there are extra magic hours that night or not.

If they hold true to EMH being that night, then I would think you'd be done with dinner around 10ish to take advantage of them...assuming you're seated on time and all that jazz.

No, it’s not too late to eat. Just my personal preference though, in the middle of June I would try for an earlier dinner (5ish) while the sun is still up and scorching hot. It’s a nice break from the heat. But if 8:50 is the only time you can get for BOG dinner, I certainly wouldn’t pass on it.

Are you related to me? I just did our ADR's and for our Wednesday at MK in early June the only time I could get was 8:50. Did you just make your reservations?

No, it’s not too late to eat. Just my personal preference though, in the middle of June I would try for an earlier dinner (5ish) while the sun is still up and scorching hot. It’s a nice break from the heat. But if 8:50 is the only time you can get for BOG dinner, I certainly wouldn’t pass on it.
Yes, it's all I could get. I definitely wanted an earlier time.

Are you related to me? I just did our ADR's and for our Wednesday at MK in early June the only time I could get was 8:50. Did you just make your reservations?
Nope! But sounds like we might be there at the same time!

Nope! But sounds like we might be there at the same time!
Like you I wanted an earlier time but this was one restaurant that made the girls "We Absolutely Have To Go List" I informed them all of the time and got an OK. If its an EMH night I will close the place with the goddaughter who will be 8 by then.

Like you I wanted an earlier time but this was one restaurant that made the girls "We Absolutely Have To Go List" I informed them all of the time and got an OK. If its an EMH night I will close the place with the goddaughter who will be 8 by then.
How fun! I have 2 girls and this is also on our must do list. Let’s hope my husband and boys like it too! Lol

We went at 9:25 the last time we went and are doing the same time in a couple of weeks. We loved it. We were seated in the rose room and the restaurant was in the process of emptying out so there was less hustle and bustle and the line for the Beast was super short and we could wander around freely looking around with it not being as crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter