Bay Lake Tower Locks

mecanterbruy

Mouseketeer
We have owned at BLT for several years now and made several trips Home! We were not really distressed about there being no locks on the sliding doors to the bathrooms. However, I am distressed that after a significant time period since the modification, their still remains saw dust on the floor from the cut outs. I have noticed this as recent as last week. I understand that the floor vacuums that the staff use do not have a hose attachment. But come on, this is just laziness!! Have others noticed this as well or do I get the "Special" rooms?

When I was at BLT in January (staying in a studio) there was a "lock" for the sliding door to the bathroom. It isn't a traditional lock per se but rather a piece of metal that pops out near the far side that will prevent the door from opening if you are in the bathroom. It wasn't obvious at first and I missed it our first stay, but nice to know there is something.

On our last BLT studio stay I can't say I did notice any lingering sawdust that but I may have been too distracted by the crack in the new sink. :)

On our VGF stay though I did notice the trashbag overspill (things like hair and dust) that was outside the front door when we checked in and was never vacuumed up from the hallway during our 4 night stay. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter