• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Banshee availability at AK?

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
Good morning. I'm wondering what the availability of "Banshees" are at the gift store in Pandora? We got totally skunked in June :( We'll be back in November and hoping to get one then.

Please advise if possible.

Doug :goofy:

I think the banshee insanity may have calmed a bit. When we bought our two banshees a month ago the line was short and there were many colors available.

Good morning. I'm wondering what the availability of "Banshees" are at the gift store in Pandora? We got totally skunked in June :( We'll be back in November and hoping to get one then.

Please advise if possible.

Doug :goofy:
They have fixed the stock issues since the initial rush. They also raised the price by $10 which seemed to help as wellZ

They had plenty when I was there right after Hurricane Irma. I wanted to get another one but my husband was with me and saw the price so I didn't buy a 2nd one.

I really want to dress up as a Navi one time for MNSSHP. I think that would be fun with a banshee on my shoulder. LOL

I was there on Friday and got my daughter one. They were stacked up high on the floor all around and they kept bringing more out. I think you'll be fine.

I have a feeling my kid is going to want one of these - but folks whose kids got them, do your kids actually play with them once they get home? Or do they just wind up on a shelf forgotten like any other souvenir?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter