Backlot tour reopened? Country Bears gone?

harleyquinn

<font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th
Deb's site says that its supposed to reopen today. Anyone know anything about it?

Also I noticed that instead of the Country bears there's goofy's jamboree or somrthing like that. Are the bears gone? :( I really wanted my parents to see them!

Thanks!

I wonder why the planning material I got from Disney didn't mention it at all?

Oh well, it also still had Fodd Rocks on it and I know that's gone!

Great News! My parents are country-type folks and they'll love the bears!

Country Bears is still in its place. However, Diamond Horseshore Revue is gone. :( In its place is Goofy's Dancing whatever. It is a character, line dancing thing.

DHR gone ??!!!
That's realy, realy, really terrible:( :( :(

Yes, I agree. I loved DHR. It was a great place to cool off, get a rootbeer float and watch a cute show. We don't do the Goofy thing because my girls think its silly. Oh well....:(

I'm hoping someone will post and tell us about the reopened Backlot Tour at MGM. Looking forward to going on that on my upcoming trip. :D

We just got back yesterday.
Like the others said, Country Bears is still there, same as ever, but DHR is gone, replaced by Goofy's Country Jamboree (or something like that).

The Backlot Tour was not open; there were signs there that said a new attraction (the new stunt show) would open in 2005. The park maps that we picked up did not have anything about the Backlot Tour listed. Where the maps used to have Catastrophe Canyon, there is just a green area labeled "Future Attraction".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter