Back home!

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Arrived back at Gatwick at 6:20 AM this morning,one taxi and three train journey's later got home at noon.
A few bits of info which might be useful:

If you are going on a Disney Cruise you MUST have photo ID to get on and off the ship.Not sure if a copy of your passport is ok (they keep your original the whole cruise)but we had a photo driving licence (this rule applies to over 18years only).

Discovery Cove will let non-dolphin swim guests in without anyone in the party having a dolphin swim I think it's $89 each.

Seems that the Downtown Disney check-in will not be re-opening until the summer at the earliest.

Booked a dayroom at the Orlando airport Hyatt (10am-6pm)cost $60+tax I know it's a bit extravagent (sp!)but it's a great way to relax before your flight knowing that your all checked-in.

Can't think of much else at the moment but if anyone has any questions fire away.

Mick.

:Pinkbounc

Welcome back Mick :D

I would love to hear about your experience at Discovery Cove when you feel up to it, as we are going in January. I have to ask you, did you see a Sloth? I have a fish phobia and we are going to DC for the kids, so the one thing I'm looking forward to is seeing the Sloth! Rest of the time I think I will be wearing my shades so I don't see any of the offending creatures which scare me to death! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter