Back and joint cream

Bronte

DIS Veteran
A few years ago I was at a disney Star Wars run event and when picking up my bib I bought some joint/back pain cream. If I remember correctly it was all natural and I think originally made for animals (horses). I loved the cream but gave it to someone that never gave it back.
Does anyone remember the name of the cream so I could order some more ??

I know it’s a long shot but thanks …

Liniment is a generic name for veterinary cream used to relieve muscle pain/aches.

You might google for horse liniment and see if any brand you recognize shows up.

No idea what was being sold at the expo. This is what I use on my horses and they most definitely have a scent.

1683045147781.jpeg

1683045165459.jpeg

Oh yeah! I also use something called DMSO and it comes in all kinds of forms - liquid, roll on, cream. There’s no scent in the liquid and roll on that I use. They sell people stuff on Amazon.

Maybe that is what it was?

Oh yeah! I also use something called DMSO and it comes in all kinds of forms - liquid, roll on, cream. There’s no scent in the liquid and roll on that I use. They sell people stuff on Amazon.

Maybe that is what it was?
DMSO is a very strong solvent, dimethyl sulfoxide, that is very good at transporting dissolved agents through the skin and directly to trouble areas like joints. People have used it for a long time to deliver analgesics directly to the sites of pain or inflammation. You've got to be very careful with it, though, because it's just as good at transporting poisons or toxins if they get inadvertently dissolved in it.

Thanks for the information !!!!

The stuff I bought was definitely for humans (the people selling it said it was originally for horses if I remember correctly … it was a while ago)

Please don't use DMSO on yourself without physician direction.

I would guess you were given diclofenac sodium topical gel. You can get it at CVS, Walgreens, etc. Same ingredients as Surpass.

Just use Biofreeze or Voltaren. Voltaren is more for joints. Biofreeze is for soft tissues. These are the only things my Physical Therapist recommends. They are available at every drugstore around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter