B Resort - Waived Daily Fees

My RR is what linked with my second reservation. Just something I noticed, my first reservation (made 7/1 never linked before I cancelled 7/15) never charged my deposit on my CC. My second reservation that linked 2 days later has charged my deposit. I'm not sure if that is just a coincidence or may have something to do with it.
I'll keep using both. Funny, Disney told me it had to be numeric and B told me it had to be RR. :sad2:

Mine took a long time to update and the issue was WDW is waiting on the reservations from B hotel and it took more than 3 weeks. I knew it would be fine so just be patient and keep checking.
Thanks for the timetable. I will give it a couple weeks and go from there. Will report back!

If you get the B resort through Priceline or Hotwire would you still get the FP perk?

Update: it finally linked with the RR number. So that was a little over a week. No one ever returned my emails or voicemail, so not sure if that did anything? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter