B hotel stunning room question

Jrits

DIS Veteran
Online it says 1 king bed & 2 bunk beds - the representative said it has 2 sets of bunk beds (to fit 4) but the pictures only show 1 bunk bed (top & bottom). If I try to book 5 (2 adults & 3 kids) it allows me but if I try to book 6 (2 adults & 4 kids) it doesn't allow me. I'm confused

Online it says 1 king bed & 2 bunk beds - the representative said it has 2 sets of bunk beds (to fit 4) but the pictures only show 1 bunk bed (top & bottom). If I try to book 5 (2 adults & 3 kids) it allows me but if I try to book 6 (2 adults & 4 kids) it doesn't allow me. I'm confused

I think this is a miscommunication. I have never seen or heard of a room with two sets of bunk beds. When I looked online I see the wording is tricky ... I think "bunk beds" can refer to each bed in the format of a bunk style OR can refer to the set as a whole. I'm thinking they mean it to be one bed of two bunks. I would call back and speak to someone else that can confirm. My gut feeling is you can't put 6 in a regular room, but would need to look at booking one of their suites. I love the poolside ones with their own lanai going to the pool.

BunkRoom.png

I think this is a miscommunication. I have never seen or heard of a room with two sets of bunk beds. When I looked online I see the wording is tricky ... I think "bunk beds" can refer to each bed in the format of a bunk style OR can refer to the set as a whole. I'm thinking they mean it to be one bed of two bunks. I would call back and speak to someone else that can confirm. My gut feeling is you can't put 6 in a regular room, but would need to look at booking one of their suites. I love the poolside ones with their own lanai going to the pool.

View attachment 330844

I actually only need room for 5 but how can this room fit 5 if 1 king bed & 2 bunk beds? It is letting me book it so I'm confused

The captivating room has 2 queen beds & pull out couch - I can book for 5 on WDW website but it won't allow on B hotel website & representative said her system wouldn't allow her to put in 5 but I can mention it' for 5 at check-in. My issue is if I have only listed for 4, then I can't book FP at 60 days for 5

The captivating room has 2 queen beds & pull out couch - I can book for 5 on WDW website but it won't allow on B hotel website & representative said her system wouldn't allow her to put in 5 but I can mention it' for 5 at check-in. My issue is if I have only listed for 4, then I can't book FP at 60 days for 5

The rooms are the same as far as Chic or Captivating and the new Stunning ... that title is more about location. Yes, I've stayed in the room for 5 several times; 2 queens and a sofabed (that is really only big enough for one adult or two small children). BUT, I've only had 3 of us booked in there. I haven't seen bunk rooms listed with a sofabed, so thinking they are only 4. I just tried to book and it wanted me in a Bunk Room ... but I see no sofabed for kid #3. :confused3

The website has obviously been changed lately as the Stunning room wasn't there not long ago. I wonder if it has a glitch in it now? :confused3

Thanks for your help, i think it might be a glitch too. Trying to book the mouse savers discount & it's just not allowing me to get the room I need

Thanks for your help, i think it might be a glitch too. Trying to book the mouse savers discount & it's just not allowing me to get the room I need

Yes I tried to book a room for 4, varying dates and it kept saying no rooms were available most of them ... I'm thinking they might have a problem.

Does the B offer rollaway beds? That might get the 5th person in the room.

I just called B earlier with this question. The rep who answered the phone said they do not offer rollaway beds.

Does anyone know if the bunk beds are regular twin-size length, as opposed to child-size? The rep I spoke to said they are regular twin-size, and that a tall teen or adult would fit on one. I just want to confirm with someone who has stayed in one of these rooms. We have two tall boys, the tallest being 6'2". I want to make sure he would be comfortable for six nights on one of the bunks. Thanks!

Yes I tried to book a room for 4, varying dates and it kept saying no rooms were available most of them ... I'm thinking they might have a problem.

I finally got it straightened out after many phone calls. I had to book a stunning room and the manager switched it to a captivating queen room for 5 - phew!

So where does the 5th person sleep?

I think there's a sofa bed.

There is a small sofa bed. This is all I could find, I have my own pics but not on this computer. Past the bed is a grey high back sofa with round coffee table in front of it. DS slept on it, seemed comfortable but it's more like a oversized twin. One adult or two small kids.

king_bed_balcony.jpg

There is a small sofa bed. This is all I could find, I have my own pics but not on this computer. Past the bed is a grey high back sofa with round coffee table in front of it. DS slept on it, seemed comfortable but it's more like a oversized twin. One adult or two small kids.

king_bed_balcony.jpg

And the family room with bunkbeds has the sofa bed, too? We're a family of 5, and DH is terrible at sharing a bed smaller than a King, so a king, bunks, and a sofa bed would actually work for our family. I hate having to get two rooms when we travel.

And the family room with bunkbeds has the sofa bed, too? We're a family of 5, and DH is terrible at sharing a bed smaller than a King, so a king, bunks, and a sofa bed would actually work for our family. I hate having to get two rooms when we travel.

That I do not know, I've never seen a photo that shows one, I've never stayed in one.

Found several reviews by bloggers and they all say King and Bunk, nothing about sofabed and that there are only 20 of them and they are all off the pool area.

Last edited:
b-resort-spa.jpg

Here is one of the sofa, couldn't find one if it made up as a bed.

Question: is there a bunch of mini bar stuff in the room upon check in? I've seen pictures of it. I hope not but if there is I'll let them know ahead of time not to leave the stuff, but who knows if the message will get to the ones who put it there. Its just going to take up room and we don't eat that stuff, especially at such outrageous prices.

MOUSESTEPS has good photos of hotel, rooms, patios and sofabed.

http://www.mousesteps.com/denises-c...ey-offers-a-unique-concept-and-spacious-rooms

Question: is there a bunch of mini bar stuff in the room upon check in? I've seen pictures of it. I hope not but if there is I'll let them know ahead of time not to leave the stuff, but who knows if the message will get to the ones who put it there. Its just going to take up room and we don't eat that stuff, especially at such outrageous prices.

First few trips there was ......... and it was cool, like cotton candy, giant lollipop ... stuff I've never seen and it was something like everything was $5. But last couple trips we had nothing in our room other than the stuffed frog, which they also sell.

PHOTO CREDIT: Disney Tourist Blog.

b-resort-spa-orlando-downtown-disney-122.jpg

FYI - Something I found out not long ago was that the Wyndham Grand at Bonnet Creek offers "family suites" with bunk rooms.

7538179284_f158494eb3_b.jpg

The pics I saw of the mini bar stuff was chips, candy, nuts etc. yeah all for $5 each... nope.

Nice to know about the wyndham grand and separate bunks. Nice for big families.

I'm really getting psyched about staying at The B. The more I see the more I like. I'll be saving over $1000 by switching over from POFQ
and using the MS discounted rate.

Some people complain about the busses, but for this price, we can afford a few ubers or lyfts. Not usually in a big hurry anyway and its just husband and I.

We stayed in the room with a king bed and the bunk beds.

The bunk beds are twin sized. We are a family of 5. Older kids took the bunk beds while the littlest slept with us. Rooms are bigger than WDW moderates. We had no complaints there.

We stayed in the room with a king bed and the bunk beds.

The bunk beds are twin sized. We are a family of 5. Older kids took the bunk beds while the littlest slept with us. Rooms are bigger than WDW moderates. We had no complaints there.

So does this room also have a sofa that folds out to a bed, and you just chose to have littlest in the King with you rather than use the sofa bed? Or does the hotel expect 3 in the King as part of booking a party of 5 in a family room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter