Availability for parties of 8?

jliucci

Mouseketeer
Hello Friends,

My family of 4 has been to Disney several times, but on our upcoming trip (April 20-27) my sister and her family will be joining us, making us a party of 8!

I am curious how hard it is to get ADRs for larger parties? I have on my wish list Sci Fi (which i know is hard even for a family of 4), Boma, Chef's de France, Crystal Palace, Maria & Enzo's, Whispering Canyon, Ohana Breakfast?

Thanks for your feedback :)

I went with a party of 8 in September. I was able to book all our dining as a party of 8 at the 60-day mark. We did Akershus, Cape May, San Angel Inn, and Skipper Canteen. I had two groups of 4 booked for Garden Grill, but we decided to cancel that one.

I found it easy to book for 8-10 on any of the Open Table options so I have 8 booked at Amare and 10 for Il Mulino in January - and could do it well beyond the 60 days!

With a party of 8 - Sci Fi will be your biggest concern. 8 wont fit in to 1 "car" unless you are very cozy. So hopefully they will fit you in 2 cars side by side. you may have to request that at the podium and wait a bit if you don't want to sit at the tables at the back. I would aim for booking Sci Fi 1st. Then Chefs de France then Bomas.

We tried a couple of places in MK and AK for a party of 7 for early Feb ‘24. Was on at 6am on the 60+. Even a couple days beyond the 60 day mark, there wasn’t a ton of availability. Booked Jungle Nav (even though it’s easier to get for smaller party size) just to have. Cindy’s was completely unavailable for lunch and dinner, except for a 2:30pm reservation, which I thought to be pretty useless for us. Tusker House was easy to get.

Assuming that you get on early to try and book well out, you should have pretty decent availability for the restaurants you mention, except perhaps Ohana breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter