Aulani - Painted Sky Lounge

Soccerluvinmama

Mouseketeer
I know Painted Sky is listed as being a 13 and up teen lounge. Does anyone know how sticky they are on the age? I'm going to be traveling with two 12 year olds, and they are just too old (and mature) to hang and do crafts with the kiddies at Aunties.

Anyone have experience with this!

Thanks!!

I know Painted Sky is listed as being a 13 and up teen lounge. Does anyone know how sticky they are on the age? I'm going to be traveling with two 12 year olds, and they are just too old (and mature) to hang and do crafts with the kiddies at Aunties.

Anyone have experience with this!

Thanks!!

Interested in this too. It seems like there is a lack if a space for "tweens." We will be traveling with our 13-year-old and 11-year-old in August. Our 13-year-old son will have a place to go hang out but our 11-year-old son who can at times be more mature than the 13-year-old will have nowhere to go. Like your kids he will have no interest in group activities with younger kids.

I'm not sure 12 year olds would be appreciated by 16 and 17 year olds and it is their place.

However, there is the community room, Pau Hana Room. It's similar to other DVC community halls at WDW. It has computers and video games as well as crafts and board games.

There is an inactive link for activities based on children's ages on the Aulani website. http://resorts.disney.go.com/aulani-hawaii-resort/families/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter