August 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Im going to cancel chef mickeys on august 30th 8.40 for a party of 4 in just a couple of minutes.

im looking for a ressie at Mama Melrose week of Aug10-14th for the Fantasmic Package.. Party of 4.. PUUULLLEEEAASSEE HHHEEELLPPPP.

Hi everyone! I have been looking on this website for a while now to find tips and information. I am in need of help!!!! So i finally registered so i can ask for it! My parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary is August 26th so my brother and I have planned a surprise trip for them. When i first planned the trip it was a total of 10 people going but just last week my aunt and uncle decided that they would be able to come too. Yikes. I already have adr's for 10 people for Mickey's backyard BBQ on the 26th but need 2 more and the same for 1900 Park Fair on the 27th at 7:30 PM. If anyone has these to give up i would be so thankful!!!!!!!

Needed:
2 for Mickey's Backyard BBQ on Aug 26
2 for 1900 Park Fair on Aug 27 anytime close to 7:30 PM

I could possibly exchange for Cape May Cafe on Aug 27 @ 7:40 AM - i have one for 10 people and one for 2 people

Hi...I am looking for an O'Hana's reservation for Sunday August 24th for between 6-ish and 8-ish. I can trade a 9:45 if anyone is interested. Thank you so much!

Amy

I just cancelled all of these reservations, they were for a party of 3

8/17 Biergarten 5:45pm
8/18 Teppan Edo 6:00pm
8/19 Whispering Canyon Café 5:50pm
8/20 Le Cellier 7:40pm
8/21 Akershus Princess Dinner 6:05pm
8/22 Ohana 5:45pm
8/23 Coral Reef 6:00pm
8/24 Crystal Palace 9:05am

Riku’s Sanctuary;25477877 said:
I just cancelled all of these reservations, they were for a party of 3

8/17 Biergarten 5:45pm
8/18 Teppan Edo 6:00pm
8/19 Whispering Canyon Café 5:50pm
8/20 Le Cellier 7:40pm
8/21 Akershus Princess Dinner 6:05pm
8/22 Ohana 5:45pm
8/23 Coral Reef 6:00pm
8/24 Crystal Palace 9:05am

Oh bummer you had a few I'd love to have but we are off by just a few days as far as dates go.

I'm hoping that as the 45 day cut off approaches more will open up.

I'm going to be canceling the following, if any one can use them. All party of 3:

Boma 8/28 8:10 p.m.
Wolf Gang Pucks 8/30 5:30 p.m.
Cap N Jacks 8/31 6:10 p.m.

I still have the following available...

Sat. 8/30 Boma at 7:05pm (decided on Ohana instead)

Sat. 8/30 Ohana at 5:10pm

Sun. 8/31 Yak and Yeti at 6:15pm

I still have the following available...

Sat. 8/30 Boma at 7:05pm (decided on Ohana instead)

Sat. 8/30 Ohana at 5:10pm

Sun. 8/31 Yak and Yeti at 6:15pm

I would LOVE your Ohana one if you still have it. I've never done this before with ressies so if you have it, please let me know how we go about switching it over. Do you call and then I call right back or do you call and change the name? Thanks so much!

I have available.....wait for it......

Le cellier for 3 people (Im sure it could be 4) at 8.35pm on the 29th of august, first person to pm me gets it.:banana: :banana:

also for four people spoodles at 5.40 on 27th

Is anyone cancelling O'Hana for 8/24? We would love a time between 6pm and 8:30pm, we currently have a 9:45pm that we could trade. Thank you!!

Fat chance for this one, but we need a table for 9 on 9/30 around 7:30 p.m. at the Crystal Palace or Ohana...stop laughing! :(

Fat chance for this one, but we need a table for 9 on 9/30 around 7:30 p.m. at the Crystal Palace or Ohana...stop laughing! :(

Do you mean 8/30? If you actually mean what you said, Sept 30, you might want to post in the September trading thread so you'll get more attention. Good luck! :) You might try a party of 5 and a party of 4, I'm sure they've probably suggested that to you. They will try to sit you together if possible.

Hi there....I have a 9:05pm for Ohanas on 8/20 for a party size of 7. Anyone willing to trade for an earlier time? We will have a 5 month old in tow and am hoping to be back at the hotel by then! ;)

Please let me know if you are interested and we can coordinate calling in to WDW Dine.

Tutto Italia
8/30
11:30 am
Party of 2

Do you mean 8/30? If you actually mean what you said, Sept 30, you might want to post in the September trading thread so you'll get more attention. Good luck! :) You might try a party of 5 and a party of 4, I'm sure they've probably suggested that to you. They will try to sit you together if possible.
I absolutely meant 8/30 silly me! I had just posted on the Sept. thread so that was stuck in my head.
That is our first night in the park (celebrating 3 bdays-70th,50-something, and 14) and the one night we all want to sit together so I'm hoping something will open up for us.

I have 7:50 at Crystal Palace on 8/30 that I'll be willing to trade BUT only if I can get for O'Hana around that time on 8/30. Can't seem to get O'hana this trip (added a few days on to the beginning of our trip recently and have to add on dinner).

Anyone canceling O'hana from 8/26 -9/3 PLEASE send PM. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest