Attactions closure

Wild_Cherry

Earning My Ears
Hello all :sunny: !

Does anyone know if anything will be closed at the end of May in DLP ::MickeyMo ? Ive read in a few places that a lot of the attractions and shops are closing temp. for renovations, etc. Thanks :wizard:

At end of May planned closure is Pirates of the Caribbean :guilty:

Shame as this is one of our favourites.

Reid

Just to avoid anyone going into panic like I did when reading the above, Pirates of the Caribbean is due for closure from 30/5 - 10/6. Fortunately just after our visit - I would have been gutted if this was closed during our visit.

Andy

What a shame-we arrive on the 30th.
First time we took the boys on Pirates of the Caribbean they screamed throughout the entire ride-they were 4 and 6 at the time and I recall feeling like the most terrible mother in the world :sad:
However when we went last year they loved it and we did the ride twice.:teeth:

Oh my gosh!! We lucked out!! We'll be there right betwen the Peter Pan & Pirates closures!!! Whew!! :earseek:

Thanks!
Lisa

Hadn't realised that Peter Pan was closed later.
That would have been disappointing :confused3

Reid

What a relief, thanks, Im goin until the 28th May so I hope its open as its my DHs first trip there and he loves the pirates film and I know he'd loved the ride!

What do the "W"s mean on this site? I can't believe they are closing an attraction as big as Pirates at the beginning of summer and not during fall or winter. We are going 1/6/05 - 3/6/05 and I am highly disappointed that Pirates will be closed as this is one of my favorite Disney rides of all time.

casiland said:
What do the "W"s mean on this site? I can't believe they are closing an attraction as big as Pirates at the beginning of summer and not during fall or winter. We are going 1/6/05 - 3/6/05 and I am highly disappointed that Pirates will be closed as this is one of my favorite Disney rides of all time.

I'm guessing W stands for weekend?

uksaint said:
Just to avoid anyone going into panic like I did when reading the above, Pirates of the Caribbean is due for closure from 30/5 - 10/6. Fortunately just after our visit - I would have been gutted if this was closed during our visit.

Andy

We arrive on the 10th June! I understand that the rides need maintence from time to time but we would have been very disapponted to find Pirates of the Caribbean closed.
DH keeps telling me that its unlikely I'll meet Captain Jack Sparrow....I can dream :rotfl:

Hehe, we arrive on the 10th of June too! :D I hope the closure doesn't last any longer... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter