Atlantis Day Pass

SL6827

DIS Veteran
If you book an Atlantis Day Pass, is the price listed the price you pay in total? Or do you have to cough up some extra BS fees that are not listed?

If you book an Atlantis Day Pass, is the price listed the price you pay in total? Or do you have to cough up some extra BS fees that are not listed?
There are different types of day pass so what is included depends on the type booked--you can get a water park pass if you want to get access to the water park, there is a beach pass that includes the beaches and the "dig", and there is a pass that just allows access to the grounds and the "dig." Regardless of the type of access, food and tips are not included. Anything to do with the dolphins/stingrays etc. is a separate charge too. Also, the cabanas are not included-they are booked separately.

I found them cheaper through another online travel agency and thier prices look to be all fees included such as taxes and such.

I guess I just don’t know enough about what they are offering. Maybe they are getting a discount full-water-park pass, or maybe they just got the cheaper “resort grounds only” pass from Atlantis and are selling that. I guess I would look at reviews of that third party to see what other customers experienced.

I guess I just don’t know enough about what they are offering. Maybe they are getting a discount full-water-park pass, or maybe they just got the cheaper “resort grounds only” pass from Atlantis and are selling that. I guess I would look at reviews of that third party to see what other customers experienced.
Right, most certainly.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest