• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At Vero now, pictures enclosed!

kdonnel

DVC-BCV
My family and I are having a great time. We are doing a split stay with three nights at Vero and three nights at Saratoga.

We are in a one bedroom (room 1224) that has a partial ocean view. The room is in great shape. The toaster did not work but they brought us a nice new one.

While we have been here they have moved all the scaffolding from the left side of the inn building to the right side of the inn building. The beach access has got to open soon. It looks like everything is done. They are painting the building by the beach access today.

The temporary beach access is a LONG way from building 12 when you have two kids and all the stuff associated with two kids.

The slide at Vero has to be the fastest Disney pool slide. When I am laying down I feel like I am going to flip out. Yeah!

The weather is PERFECT!!!!

Here are the pictures.

http://www.kevinandjudy.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=551

Thank you so much for your report and pics!!!! We will be there in June and I am so excited!!! The water looks so beautiful. I hope you have a great time! Your kids are adorable!! How has it been getting a chair by the pool?

Oh, thank you for taking the time to post!!!!

Is the fire "real" meaning logs? I don't think it was when we were there. We're going go be there Memorial Weekend, after BCV!!!

Bobbi :flower:

Hope you are having a GREAT time! Thanks for the update!

We were in building 12 as well (1236). Quick and easy walk to the campfire, though! I really didn't mind the walk to the pool or the beach. Lovely resort.

Hi there, we just got back last on Friday and we were there Wed, Thrusday. It was rainy of and on then, but we still had a good time.

They were doing the roof on the right side then, we were on the left and had a great view (Room 2329) It had a huge blacony. They must of made fast work of the walkway because it was only half done when we were there. I agree to walk is a way now with kids (we had baby, slippery with sun screen on!) It isn't as bad if your room is on that side. I wonder if they will keep that open when the boardwalk is back up.

I agree that slide is fast, if you sit up it isn't as bad.

Have a wonderful time!

Thanks for posting, We are going in August. :banana: I can't wait to see this place. :cloud9:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!!!! I hope to go VB next May!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

Thanks for the report and the pictures! What a beautiful blue sky!!

Nice Pix!!

We are headed down on Friday.......

Funny, I live next to the beach, & we are driving 4 hours to go to ..... uh, the beach???

But it's away from Home & Work. Yippee!!!

Thanks for posting. We'll be back to VB in 10 months and 10 days. Can't wait. :sunny:

thank you for posting pics!!

That ocean picture makes me miss my home even more--I was born and raised in Vero Beach--still have family there. . . . :sad1:

Glad to see that VB DVC is almost back to it's original condition. I hope that the rest of Vero Beach is, too. Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter