Assistive Listening Device?

Terry in NJ

Mouseketeer
My DD is 8 and wears hearing aides in both ears. Her audiologist just recommended using assistive listening devices in theaters because while one ear is a profound loss, she only has a moderate loss in the other ear.
Well, we used the assistive listening device on the Disney cruise in January and at a Philly museum two weeks ago. Wonderful! I wish I knew about this sooner though. :(
TALKING HANDS, HI, HOW ARE YOU? Can you "rent" this device for the whole trip and take it park to park? I wish, but I am not hopeful. However, I am so excited that I have something new to help Rachel!
I have to find my Guest Assistance booklets that I saved to see where the devices work!
Thanks. :wave2:
Terry in NJ

Unfortunately no. You will have to get it at each park each day. There is a $25 deposit which is refunded when you return the device. Also does you daughter's hearing aid have a t-coil. If so there may be something else. Mine doesn't but Mark asked me this before advising me on the ALD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter