Ashli heard from Titus this morning!!!!

Keli

<font color=darkcoral>We're smarter than the avera
Titus was finally able to get a dial tone and call Ashli this morning. She was so excited. He is doing well and is in good spirits. He's received one care package so far, from jamsmom. He said he inhaled the vanilla waffers in 30 seconds, lol. He also said to tell jamsmom thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. Ashli said he said it just like that.

I am so glad that Titus was finally able to call Ash. Ashli said it was hard to tell how he was doing from the letters and she felt much better after speaking to him this morning. :)

I'm so glad Ashli was able to speak with Titus. It's good to know he is in good spirits.

I pray for his safety.

I'm so glad she was able to speak with him. It must have been very hard not hearing.

My sister has been an "Air Force wife" for over 15 years and she was still sweating not hearing from her hubby for over 3 weeks. She'd become quite used to regular emails at least and they weren't happening on this deployment. When he finally was able to call last Wed she said the 5 minutes they spent on the phone were the best 5 minutes she can remember.

Deb

Oh....I'm SO HAPPY for her!!!!

I know what it means to hear that voice!;)

I'm also glad to know that the DIS care packages are starting to arrive. As soon as I hear from Bobby, I'll be sure to post his repsonse here for all to read. ;)

This post makes me cry as I so vividly remember how important and special those phone calls from DH were during the Gulf War. Glad to hear he is doing well.:D

I know that made her feel so much better! I know each night when I get my e-mails from DH before he goes to bed, I feel so much better.

Melanie

How wonderful for Ashli! I'm really glad that the care packages are getting through in a somewhat timely fashion. I'm sure jamsmom will be thrilled to hear that he received it and enjoyed it. :D

So glad that Ashli heard from Titus! I bet she was so very happy! My best to Titus and all serving.

I will have to include more vanilla wafers in this package. It was just one of the small boxes :)

I am so excited for Ashli. She is having to do some growing up during this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter