• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Artist formerly known as lfw

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I have been lurking for months because some snafu disabled my ability to post from my home computer, so I finally re-registered from work. I still check daily and have tried to post several times but each time it tells me I'm not signed in, and when I sign in it tells me my password is incorrect. I have hit the button at least a dozen times to have them e-mail what they think my password is, but never got a response. I gave up and will go this route instead.
We are still planning our first trip, but it probably won't be until Spring/04. I just restructured my pay system and my husband will not agree to any plans until we see how it is working out ( I am a mortgage broker but was previously on salary, now going full commission instead.)
We are planning a trip to Cookstown KOA ( in the camper that scuttled our first plans for Disney!) for the end of June to do PCW, and the zoo. Family season pass for PCW already bought, but we are a little nervous about SARS. It's great to be back!

As far as SARS, unless you guys are planning on camping inside a hospital that has been affected, "Forget About It!"

What the media keeps failing to report is that the ones that are dying are already afflicted with illnesses that have already put them one foot inside!

Enjoy your trip and consider it a dry run for WDW!

Scratch
:smooth:

Hi FayeW,

I had the same problem logging in when I changed internet suppliers. What they told me to do was to go to yahoo and
create an e-mail account through that server.
I had to change my user name and re register as a newbie.
It worked.
Hope this helps.
Tracycd2 formally known as Tracycd.

Hi Faye:

Welcome back! Glad you've been so persistant. I've sent a pm to webmasteralex to see if he can sort out your problem. If you've left your email address, he may email you, otherwise please check your pm box.

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter