• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Artemis Fowl

metluver

Earning My Ears
I've been a huge fan of the book series for about 15 years and was staying to doubt a movie adaptation would actually be made, but it finally is! I know some people are giving it flack already for some of the casting choices, but I'm willing to hold off judgment until I see it put together. I'm just really excited that one of my favorite book series will be in the big screen.

Is anyone else excited, or at least nervous about the movie? I don't know anyone else irl who's a fan, so I really want to nerd out with someone even if they're more weary than excited.

I remember seeing the books in the libraries at school, but I don't believe I ever actually picked one up and tried to read it. Maybe I'll start the series now since Disney's adapting it... I just took a quick look at the cast list so far, and I guess Josh Gad has officially sold his soul to Disney haha. I think Kenneth Branagh will do a great job of directing it, and of course, Judi Dench is great in everything she does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter