ARGH!!! Need help with air travel websites!!!

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
I'm trying to book air travel online. Can anyone give me some site suggestions for the best deals??? Any input appreciated....

to get a good cross section of available flights and costs associated with them...( they even break out the taxes and such for you ) try

www.itasoftware.com

once you find something you can then go to the "respective" website for the airline

they do not show southwests schedule though

it is very similar to orbitz......but itasoftware is just a search engine and are not trying to have you book anything with them

Seems like we are doing the same planning at the same time. I usually go to the AOL Travel site & try Best Fares from your City first. Then I also go to the main website of the Airline we are looking for. At this time, Air Tran and SouthEast Airlines seem to be showing the best non-stop fare for us, that would be either Phila. to Orlando with Air Tran or Allentown to Sanford, Fl with SouthEast Airlines. Good Luck!

My favorite travel websites when looking for airfare are travelocity, expedia, orbitz, and cheaptickets. After I find a flight that I want on one of those, I always go directly to the specific airline website to make sure I'm getting the best price for that particular flight. I usually wind up doing the purchase directly through the specific airline website.

If you are not already registered on travelocity, that would be a good thing to do. They have Fare Watcher service, which will track airfare between up to 5 pairs of cities you designate. When the price drops below a certain price goal that you have set, you will be e-mailed. It's great!

Happy hunting for that cheap airfare out there with YOUR name on it! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter