Are you going to HHI soon? If so look here

jennwdw

Mouseketeer
Hi, Just back from a great week at HHI. I have 3 restaurant.com gift certificates left over. They are all worth $25. I have 1 for Stacks and 2 for Parrot Cove (which is located right in shelter cove). We just never made it to these places. We did use one for Nick's which was good, not great but I would go back there. Anyway if you are traveling to HHI soon and would like one of these please PM me.

If you have any questions re: HHI I'll be happy to help w/anything I can!

Favorite Nice Restaurant - Santa Fe Cafe. It's slightly upscale southwest cuisine. (I usually suggest Stripes if you want a "Nice" restaurant but we didn't make it this trip. However if you want a really nice restaurant w/the best food I highly recommend Stripes. It's one of my 2 all time best meals I've ever had!!)

Favorite Family Restaurant - Just love Guiseppe's! Especially fond of their antipasta salad and Meatball pizza.

Best place worth the drive - Steamer's It's located on Lady's Island which is just over the bridge in Historic Beaufort. If you go to Beaufort then make the extra 5 minute drive to Lady's Island to Steamers. Great hole in the wall joint for seafood. Supposedly the orginal home of Frogmore Stew. Yum

Favorite Place if you travel to Charleston - Hyman's Seafood. This place was great first quality seafood and family friendly. No reservations accepted and you may have to wait awhile but definately worth it. Also very easy on the checkbook. Great prices for great seafood. It's right downtown behind Charleston Place.

ITA with your reviews. But next time, if you are headed to Beaufort anyway, stop by for the best barbeque at Sgt. White's! As you follow the signs from HH to the Marine Corp Base you find it on the right hand corner, in the parking lot with Piggly Wiggly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter