• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you expected to have a White Christmas

I guess they're changing Mid-Michigan's less than an inch of snow forecast. Storm in the brewing! I hope it's just for Christmas Day. My son and wife fly in from Oklahoma on Christmas Eve.

Ours changed too. Latest is 10C/Rain for Christmas Eve, and because of 1C Christmas Day; A White Christmas, and No Storm!. :woohoo:

Western Maryland..we still have green grass..they are calling for rain on Wed, with temps near 45, same for Christmas minus the rain..and 55 on Friday, lol

High 40s and rain for Christmas. Looks the same for the OP now.

This is going to be a strange one..

It is presently white all around.. However freezing rain is settling in tomorrow morning, followed by days of plus temps and rain :confused3 I will take it, but it is very odd.. Belly boots it will be.. So it may have time to wash away our snow.. time will tell :lmao:

We live south of San Francisco. No white Christmas for us, ever. It looks like we have a little rain coming in on Wednesday. Christmas day is forecast to be around 55, which is on the cold side for us. We're heading to Anaheim on Saturday. So far the forecast says it should be in the mid-high 60s while we're there. Nice weather for Disneyland!

This is going to be a strange one..

It is presently white all around.. However freezing rain is settling in tomorrow morning, followed by days of plus temps and rain :confused3 I will take it, but it is very odd.. Belly boots it will be.. So it may have time to wash away our snow.. time will tell :lmao:

Well at least the rain may drown away our sorrows down here; Those Toronto Maple Leafs again.. sigh.

Merry "Almost" Christmas everyone! :santa:

Well at least the rain may drown away our sorrows down here; Those Toronto Maple Leafs again.. sigh.

Merry "Almost" Christmas everyone! :santa:

Same weather expected here too. Paper has an article basically saying all bets on a white Christmas are off this year. Either it will be white, or it will be balmy and windy! So, it will either be white, or not! :lmao:

Nope, never a white Christmas here. In fact, it's never even cold! I have grown up not really associating Christmas with cold and snow except for the songs and movies that keep talking about a white Christmas.

No snow here in AL :(

I've never had a white Christmas in my life, and it is actually at the very tip top of my bucket list. DH promises that once the kids are older and we don't do Santa anymore, we'll travel and spend Christmas in a cabin where it snows!

Update from Minnesota, it appears we are going to miss the white Christmas this year. It's currently 37 so even if it tried to flurry today it will melt. After waking up thanksgiving day to -4 and a ton of snow, this is just fine with me! Merry Christmas everyone!

We are here in Niagara Falls area. (Ontario, Canada) :woohoo:

Boulder County, Colorado

We just had a winter storm warning issued for the Denver Metro area and the foothills.

It is supposed to start snowing tomorrow afternoon through Friday.

Denver area is supposed to get a just a little bit, 6-8 inches, while the area we live in is supposed to get 8-14 inches.

Our mountains got socked this week with a few of feet of fresh powder up in Vail and some of the other ski areas. Reportedly some of the best skiing this season!!

Today, the high is predicted for sunny and 52. It has been mild so far, so a little storm will be fun. But usually I like the mild down here and the snow in the mountains.

55 here a slightly raining. Wind is supposed to pick up later on but no snow. Seems weird not to have any snow for Christmas but that is okay too:thumbsup2

OP here on what is now Christmas Eve. No White Christmas for us. :( We are experiencing 60 km winds. The winds may reach 90-100! :scared1: overnight into tomorrow. We've (Residents) have had to bring in a few decorations, and batten down the hatches literally. The waves, and the sound of the seagulls were great at the Marina earlier.
We were also expecting a thunderstorm this afternoon but we were spared as it went north of us. ;)

Edited:
Ba Humbug! That T-storm just arrived 9:30 pm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter