Are they still returning borrowed points?

Borrowed points still being returned to original use year, with no hint as to when it will end except that DVC could decide to end it at any time.

Also, please note that they return them every Thursday, but watch to make sure they do it correctly, as mine was messed up when they did it, so I had to call to get it fixed.

I modified a reservation next month by 1 day resulting in a few extra borrowed points in my account. Can those be returned?

I modified a reservation next month by 1 day resulting in a few extra borrowed points in my account. Can those be returned?

Yes, they should be returned if they are sitting unused in your account. Normally the sweep is Thursday but it two Thursdays to send all of mine back.

I have had them returned several times as well, and just recently. It is clear that I’m going to have problems oncebthey change back this policy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter