Are there any attractions that only allow Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane entries with no standby?

poochie

I really need some Disney Magic !!
So my husband and I are totally against paying extra to stand in line after we already paid for park tickets. Is there attractions that there are no standby lines for people who think like us. This is more than likely our last trip to WDW due to our ages 68 and 70. I would so like to see Tiana's Bayou along with other new attractions since our last trip over 2 years ago. If we cannot get on using Virtual Queues does this leave us out?

The rides that are currently only VQ or LL are Tiana, Tron, and Guardians of the Galaxy in Epcot. All other rides have standby as an option. Unless you’re going during one of the busiest times of year, you should be able to get a VQ spot.

VQ means Virtual Queue, in other words, the VQ is the standby line. Instead of physically standing in a 3+ hour line, you can do other things and not have to physically stand in line until your group is called. You'll still physically stand in line, but not as long.

There is no cost for VQ, but you do have to have a smart phone and compete with other guests to book one.

So my husband and I are totally against paying extra to stand in line after we already paid for park tickets. Is there attractions that there are no standby lines for people who think like us. This is more than likely our last trip to WDW due to our ages 68 and 70. I would so like to see Tiana's Bayou along with other new attractions since our last trip over 2 years ago. If we cannot get on using Virtual Queues does this leave us out?
Is there a particular reason you’re against using VQs, given that they’re free?
They aren't against using VQ, their concern was if they don't get a VQ time, is there no other free option.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest