Are MagicBands Free Anymore?

SBLuna

Earning My Ears
Hello! This is my first post, so I hope I am doing this right! I have a trip coming up on the 26th. We had planned on just using Key to the World cards, and I had already had those shipped to my house a while back. This morning, I got an email that my MagicBand order was being shipped by Fed-Ex. I don't think I ever ordered any and I definitely did not pay for them. Did Disney change their free MagicBand policy? Is this a fluke? They both show up as being grey, does the lack of color matter?
Any advice would help!

You can always magicyourband.com if you want to add design or color to your life.
Enjoy your free pixi dust I guess.

We used these band decals last time and had so many compliments asking where we bought the bands.

You can always magicyourband.com if you want to add design or color to your life.
Enjoy your free pixi dust I guess.

We used these band decals last time and had so many compliments asking where we bought the bands.
Wow---thanks for posting this! I never knew such a thing existed. I was looking for a Steamboat Willie because my son liked him since he was a little boy and they had it! Thanks again!

I had made my reservation and chose my Magic Band colors before Disney announced they were charging for Magic Bands. I didn't know what to expect since my trip was in February, after they started charging for them. They sent my free bands, but they both were gray also. :( I didn't have much time but I also did magicyourband and I got the decals the day before we left. Loved them!

I had made my reservation and chose my Magic Band colors before Disney announced they were charging for Magic Bands. I didn't know what to expect since my trip was in February, after they started charging for them. They sent my free bands, but they both were gray also. :( I didn't have much time but I also did magicyourband and I got the decals the day before we left. Loved them!
Right in time! Thank you for the tip!!

I love seeing everyone's covers. Here's mine-
unknown.png

I'll probably paint the mickey head with something later.

Weird that they would just send over grey ones as the free bands. :/ I wish they would have kept your color choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter