• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are Blue Cards Reissued Every Year?

Paul Stupin

New DVC Member
New to direct point purchases! We recently received our first blue cards, and noticed that they expired in a year. Do we get new ones automatically sent every year?

Not likely. 12/21 was set as the expiration date when DVC began some years ago to issue new DVC cards to everyone. All will likely receive new cards beginning 2022 but when the end date for those will be is an unknown.

Been a member since 1995 and the only time I got new cards is when I asked for one because I couldn't find the old one.

Been a member since 1995 and the only time I got new cards is when I asked for one because I couldn't find the old one.

The original DVC member cards, including those from the 1990s, had no expiration date on them. You should have received a new one with the 12/21 expiration date in 2016 when DVC switched to having an expiration date shown with assurance that if you were still a member come end of 2021, a new one would be issued.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter