APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

Have a brainstorm , we can all work out together Thurs. morn. April 26th , 6am deck 4 [the promenade deck]. And remember 3 time around = one mile. Who's coming with ? BRITTANY , get MJ up and come on down.

:rotfl2: love it!!

Welcome Kim84!! Glad to see we have more people joining in!!

Hi there - we're first time cruisers from the UK and looking forward to cruising on board the Magic!

It'll be me Kim 27 and my DH Lee who will be turning 30 in Orlando a few days before we cruise.

Would love to join the FE exchange - you can't ever be too old, right?! :lmao:

Look forward to cruisin' with you all!!

:cool1: And a BIG :welcome: goes out to LEE and KIM , glad you guys are joining all of us for one of the last cruises back to KEY WEST. :goodvibes

fex.jpg

:cheer2: :thumbsup2 Thanks ALLISON :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

We're cruising with DD (2) and DD (13). Any other girls around our older daughter's age going on this cruise? She's ready to start meeting people. Also, has anyone cruised w/ a 2yr. old before? Can't wait to see you all on the cruise!! Yayyy! :banana:

We're cruising with DD (2) and DD (13). Any other girls around our older daughter's age going on this cruise? She's ready to start meeting people. Also, has anyone cruised w/ a 2yr. old before? Can't wait to see you all on the cruise!! Yayyy! :banana:

:banana::banana::banana: :dance3::dance3::dance3: :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: pirate:pirate:pirate:

Welcome aboard hill7475 & family! It's our first cruise too, but we have a 10 (he'll be almost 11 on the cruise) year old boy, sorry!

Our DD will be 12 on the cruise. Sorry, can't help with info on the 2yr old. :confused3

:banana: The HILL7475 Bunch , a big :welcome: goes out to you guys.......and congrats on your first posting. :goodvibes.........PS..... my DW says I act like a two year old all the time,and this will be our 9th cruise, maybe you should ask her........LOL LOL

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! :thumbsup2
PinManiac: Maybe we can get our girls together. My daughter is 12 now but will be 13 on the cruise. She loves to read, swim, watch movies, and shopping.
Thanks also for the tips on toddlers! :cutie:
Can't wait to sail w/ ya'll!

The Hill Family

:cool1:(DH):cheer2:(me):hippie:(DD13):cutie:(DD2)

Hi everyone. just adding my 2 daughters and some of their family to this thread. They havent been on the disboards as of yet but will be joining up very soon now that we have them booked for this date, cruising will be daughter Jolene sil Dean grandkids Nicholas 5 on cruise and Noah 3 in Cabin 7537. Cabin 6633 will be my other daughter Jennifer and grandson Logun who will be 7 at cruise time. Sad that I wont be joining you all on this one but we are booked on the fantasy for august 18th with 2 of our older grandkids . Jolenes son Jordan and Jennifers daughter Tori. since they are both in high school we could not go in April so dh and I are taking them later on the fantasy. Dh and I have taken Tori Jordan and Logun before on the magic as for the rest of them this will be their first cruise!Wow this was a good price for the cruise and is soooo much easier on the pocket book as at first we were all on the fantasy and it would have been a bit of a financial stuggle for them even with me helping so now they have no worries and can just concentrate on having FUN. Im sooo excited for them! Logun has done the fe before and Im sure he will be bugging his mom to join up if you do one He loved it the last cruise in January. Happy planning everyone and I will probably drop in and check out your thread to see whats happening!:thumbsup2

Well Fingers crossed - hope I can work some Disney Magic with my husband.
Hopefully it will be

Me - DM 35
DH 39
DD 14
DD 9

Also cruising with our friends
DM 39
DH 39
DD 8
DS 7

This will be mine and the girls third - have done the 3 night on the Wonder ( December 2006 and April 09 Here's hoping for some financial " Magic"

A MAGICal welcome to boundfordisney's family & lumpysluck!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :welcome: :welcome:

Looking forward to talking to you more on here!

Welcome BoundForDisney and LumpySluck Families! :welcome:
:rotfl: :goodvibes :woohoo:

Glad you have come to do the countdown w/ us!:hourglass:
It won't be long 'til we're having fun in the sun:beach:

Yayyy!:cheer2:

Well Fingers crossed - hope I can work some Disney Magic with my husband.
Hopefully it will be

This will be mine and the girls third - have done the 3 night on the Wonder ( December 2006 and April 09 Here's hoping for some financial " Magic"

I am making a new batch of pixiedust: for you...........just tell him .....dear every thing is better in the BAHAMAS........he will get your message. :lmao:......been telling that to my DW for 43 years now. :thumbsup2

WELCOME boundfordisney and Lumpysluck!!! :cool1:

Welcome aboard and I am happy to see more kids around our kids ages are going too!! My kids love to make new friends!

Boundfordisney>>please have your daughters join in the meet,,we are looking forward to chatting about our cruise!

:grouphug: Thank you all so much for the warm wishes- I think i have it covered . If i promise to quit smoking we are in - DH smokes too. So wish me Luck! I read we have a black belt in tae kwon do on board- well my DD 8 is an orange belt - testing for green in 1.5 months and the other couple has a high yellow and a yellow belt! My 14DD plays soccer. Here's wishing we can come along for the ride:rolleyes1

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter