April 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
April heralds the start of Spring and the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. What better place to enjoy the season but at WDW.

:sunny:

We are going to WDW in April:

:Pinkbounc

me too:Pinkbounc 2nd solo trip is booked for apr18-may2:D
dd and i went for 1st time during dec and while i loved the xmas decorations etc, i still think my favorite time is in the spring:D
kathe

I'm with the family till the 15th of April, then on my own till the 19th. This will be my 6th time being solo, kind of.

Can't wait!!!:sunny:

Susan :wave2:

Coming back for another "fix" in April....to enjoy the nice weather before it gets too hot. Traveling solo again....Wilderness Lodge......April 17 - 21. Anyone interested in meeting for breakfast or dinner?

Cathy

princess: ::yes::

Hi, I'm a newbie--just found this site. I'm going to WDW April 21-29. It's my first time and I can't wait. I'm from So. Cal., so I've been to Disneyland/DCA solo a bunch of times--I have an annual pass.

I'll be on my fist solo trip from 4/15 to 4/20. I'm a little nervous because I've never gone on a vacation by myself.

Going 4/29-5/3 with DH for our "free" vacation! (Won the trip through Orlando Visitors Bureau). We cannot wait - kids don't know we're going yet, but a trip with them is planned for August (which they know about).

Just planning on Resort Hopping this time. Have never stayed on site before, anything you suggest we don't miss? We are real pool people. Staying at the Swan (free!).

It's our umpteenth adult trip, for our anniversary 4/16-4/18 Cathy and John you guys should meet us for dinner or breakfast!

kerriannhoward -

I would love to meet! Name the time and place and I'll be there. Selfishly, I want to be in the Magic Kingdom my first night (April 17) for Spectromagic and Wishes.

How about Breakfast sometime or dinner at Boma? If you have a favorite I wouldn't mind trying someplace new either!

I also have two old passes for miniature golf I wouldn't mind using if someone would like to join me.

I will be at the Wilderness Lodge.....let me know!

Cathy

princess: ::yes::

I am new to these boards, but was glad to find them. I am going on a solo trip 4/19-20 during a trip to Florida. I would enjoy meeting any other disney fans who may be visiting as well. TTFN :)

Cathy,

we'll be staying at POR-we'll be doing MK on the 17th, we have a Keys to the Kingdom tour for that morning, and having dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe in WL that night. If you'd like to join us for that, I'd be happy to add you to our PS, they're for 6:10. It will be myself, DH John and my bil and sil. After dinner we're going to head to PI to 8 Trax and the Adventurer's Club, you're more than welcome to come with us!

Hey John!! Are ya gonna come hang with us for a little bit?

Keri

Rats !!

I have already made plans for the night I arrive.....joining some friends at the Magic Kingdom. They are coming down .... decision made at the last minute.

I am sorry.....I have always enjoyed meeting new friends.

There is a chance, however, we may find our way to PI......perhaps we can make a back-up plan.

Let me know!

Have a GREAT trip!

Cathy

Cathy,

DH and I will be there through Monday the 19th, so maybe we can find each other another time :)

Is your calender dragging as slowwwwwwwwly as mine is? I told DH last night that I wished we were leaving today instead of next Friday and he said he was glad it was still a week away, it gave us a week more of anticipation. GEESH! How can he be like that? lol

Can you tell my toddler has been extra crazy and not napping lately? lol

Keri <mama of a preverbal insomniac Wiggles addict!>

Keri -

Great news that you will be around a little longer!

I arrive at the Wilderness Lodge the afternoon of April 17.....leave me a message in my room and we can find a mutual time to get together.

You know, noticed yesterday that all of the sudden my watch simply seemed to stop. 8 days....how on earth will I make it till next Saturday?

I look forward to meeting you!

sigh.....8 LLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG days!

Cathy
princess: :wave2:

Just booked 4/24-5/2! very last minute solo trip to relax. (except when my work colleague and his 19 family members arrive half way through the trip!)

If anyone is looking for a nice lunch or dinner, or just a wander around a park, let me know!

I'll be there from April 21st through the 29th, so either sounds good to me. I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone who maybe knows their way around. The only PS I have is for the Teppan Grill on the 22nd, so I'm open as far as eating places goes. I do have my time planned out pretty well, though. On the 24th I plan to do AK. The 25th I plan to start the day in MK and take the monorail over to Epcot midday. On the 26th I plan to do my second full Epcot day. The 27th I plan to go to MK all day because they're doing Spectomagic that evening. The 28th I was thinking to take at least part of the day away from the parks and go to DTD. On the 29th I leave, but not until 3:30 (6:30 flight) and plan to spend that day in whichever park I like best.

We'll be there on our Honeymoon from the 19th through the 24th and then on to the gulf coast for a week.

We're staying at the GF for three nights...can't wait!

Karen

I am basically going to be taking some family/cousins (2 adults & 2 children) touring but if someone wants to get together for some night life... do look me up.

crashnburn_in@yahoo.com

Im 26 single.. just graduated from collegel.. hehe.. and of course.. down to checking out the orlando night life :)

Iceskatejen, I sent you a pm. First time?? I remember my first visit (actually, I was a little overwhelmed, it was so different from my beloved Disneyland, but I learned to love WDW too!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter