Anyone want to meet in Disneyland on Sept 30th?

rroberts

The family that vacations together, stays together
Hi Disney fans,
I'm excited that due to some creative scheduling on a business trip I am going to be able to spend the day at Disneyland on Wed Sept 30th. My family goes to Disney World pretty frequently but I've never been to Disneyland before. Just wanted to see if anyone that was or would want to go to DL this Wednesday would like to meet up. Otherwise I'll be that strange 40 year old guy riding the rides by himself :)

Not sure if this is a common thing or if this is an odd thought.

I usually just listen to the podcasts and don't talk much on the boards but instant message me if your interested.

Bob

Wish I could help but our trip is scheduled for Nov.
FWIW, people alone at the park are pretty common and don't really stand out. When I notice one, they most often seem to be AP's or people who are just big fans.
Not odd at all. :)

Wish I could help but our trip is scheduled for Nov.
FWIW, people alone at the park are pretty common and don't really stand out. When I notice one, they most often seem to be AP's or people who are just big fans.
Not odd at all. :)
That's good to know. Didn't want to be the 40 year old creeper :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter