Anyone use restaurant.com for HHI dining?

scootersmom

Mouseketeer
We normally cook most of our own meals at HHI, but I noticed there are a few restaurants mentioned as DIS favorites (Giuseppi's, Hilton Head Diner, and Stacks) at www.restaurant.com. Do any of you use these certificates at HHI?

Colleen

Just a thought.

If you plan to do this, and your trip is at least a couple of months away, sign up for restaurant.com to send you e-mails.

Usually every month or so, they have a sale and all are 50% off. Just jump online as soon as you see it.

They only have 1 restaurant in our town, and they always seem to be sold out. With the last sale, they finally had them in stock and I was able to pick up 4 - $10 g.c. for $6.00. Pretty great deal.

Thanks for the heads up on the 50% off. That would give me a $25 g.c. for only $5 or a $10 for only $1.50!

I see they have the 50% off through 5/20 and 20% off through 5/31.

Colleen

Just a note -- I bought a guiseppi's recently for our upcoming August trip. Just make sure you read the fine print on any of these (like minimum purchases, etc.)...

BTW -- the Guiseppi's they are selling is NOT the one right next to DVC -- it's the one over at Sea Pines. Two different places, owned by diff folks, same name. When I found that out, it still didn't bother me, though -- we were planning to go to Sea Pines for a half-day or so anyway, and getting $25 for only $8 was just too good of a deal to refuse!

See this thread...

CLick Here for Guiseppis / Restaurant.com thread

Thanks for the info and link to the other thread, Gopherit.

I did see that it was the Giuseppi's in Sea Pines. There was a place to click to see a map of the location on restaurant.com. We usually spend at least one late a.m./early afternoon in Sea Pines, so that's fine for us. It sounds like a good place for lunch, but I'm going back to read the fine print to see if it's valid for lunch. I want to have another look at the menu to make sure we'd spend the required $35 on food too.

I found the coupon codes on funtasia.net if you want to buy more and get the half off.

Colleen

Along the same lines...

Once you're at HH, there's a tv station that runs continuous information about the island (kind of like at WDW, but not nearly as monotonous). I think it is channel 3. Every afternoon (not exactly sure of the time off-hand, sorry!) they preview restaurants and offer coupon deals (such as pay $10. and get a $25. dining certificate). You call in and then pick them up at their location on the Sea Pines Circle. It's not for everyone, but it's another way to save.

Here is a code for 60% off until 5/20. I haven't used Restaurant.com for HH, but I have used it locally. I ordered my coupons today for Prescotts, Stacks and Garden Grille. Nicks is sold out but will keep checking.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter