Anyone stay at Fairfield Inn?????

S

susy

I am considering this for a quick weekend trip for DH and I in March. Found a good deal-48.99 for king room with cont. breakfast. This one is near Lake Bryan (near Golden Corral)// Has anyone ever stayed at this one or another Fairfield Inn??? Comments??? We have our own car.

I am staying there Dec. 31st and Jan. 1, so I can give you a review then. :)

If you need something ASAP, there are 3 reviews of it on MousePlanet, all good.

Thanks !!!! Yes, definitely post a review here when you get back! did you get a good rate??? The one I saw was a AAA rate. Have a great time!!!!!

Supercarrie,

I went to their website and it said that for the rate I wanted (as well as some of the others) that the cancellation was permitted up to 1800 day of arrival. What on earth does that mean???? Is it a certain "time" perhaps on the day of arrival??????

1800 is 6:00 p.m. (using a 24 hour clock time). With a guaranteed reservation, you can cancel any time up to 6:00 p.m. day of arrival to avoid being charged for 1 night.

Stayed there December 2000 just after they opened. It was a typical room, nothing fancy but comfortable. It was in great shape but once again it had only been open a few weeks. Hope you have a great trip!

The rate we are paying is $48.99. But don't forget the $7.50 per night resort fee they tack on too...

It works out for us, especially, because I can buy Marriott gift certificates through my school, and a percentage of whatever I buy goes into my account for MUN (like debate team) and through that program we travel A LOT, so it helps to pay off the expenses of it. :)

I am switching to the HIFS on the 3rd and will be there through the 7th, so when I get back I will post reviews. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter