Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
VWL 150 Devcember; $70 50 2012 points and all 2013. Buyer paying membership fees and closing costs. Sent ROFR 4-4, passed ROFR 4-30! :yay:

For the few of you who were anxiously awaiting ROFR at the same time I was, my points were loaded this morning and I was able to get the coveted BWV 1BR Standard View for my preferred nine night stay in January. :cool1:

Closed April 23, points loaded May 6.

That's encouraging we closed (seller) on April 24 and still the points sit in my account and no check has been sent:(

For the few of you who were anxiously awaiting ROFR at the same time I was, my points were loaded this morning and I was able to get the coveted BWV 1BR Standard View for my preferred nine night stay in January. :cool1:

Closed April 23, points loaded May 6.

Yeah, great news!!!! We closed April 24, just saw BWV listed under my membership today - but the points are not loaded yet. Hopefully soon!

can you please add us to the list Just got the call from Fidelity
we passed ROFR AKV 170pt Dec uy full 2013 & 2014 buyer pays closing fees
contract went into Disney on April 13,2013 passed May 6, 2013
just waiting for closing documents.

Got you guys down on page 142....just let us know the date it goes to ROFR. Good luck!

I sent back my signed contract today, and received the sellers signed contract. The broker told me it would be sent to ROFR today! Wish me luck!!! :yay:

I am kicking myself a bit, and think I was a little overzealous with my offer. I offered full price, and am now seeing that I may have had some wiggle room after looking at what others got their contracts for.

The problem was that the last 3-4 contracts I was interested in, we lost within minutes of another buyer (with a full price offer) so I was determined to not have it happen again.

I think we overshot it a bit, but *maybe* this means we will have a better chance at passing. pixiedust:

Let's just go with that so I don't hate myself too much for being too impulsive :laughing:

I sent back my signed contract today, and received the sellers signed contract. The broker told me it would be sent to ROFR today! Wish me luck!!! :yay:

I am kicking myself a bit, and think I was a little overzealous with my offer. I offered full price, and am now seeing that I may have had some wiggle room after looking at what others got their contracts for.

The problem was that the last 3-4 contracts I was interested in, we lost within minutes of another buyer (with a full price offer) so I was determined to not have it happen again.

I think we overshot it a bit, but *maybe* this means we will have a better chance at passing. pixiedust:

Let's just go with that so I don't hate myself too much for being too impulsive :laughing:

Prices have changed a lot especially in the last month or so. Remember something that passed recently was submitted around 30 days ago when prices were lower. Even if you submitted an offer of a few dollars less on a 125 point contract, the cost differential is not very much. Full price offer vs. direct pricing is significant. If you got a contract you are happy with & it passes ROFR, be happy with that & enjoy using the points.

Contract sent to Disney today.

150 BWV, $78/pt, Dec UY, all 2011, 2012, 2013 points, buyer pays MF and closing costs.

Just received email notification from the TSS, we made it through. Sent to Disney on the 11th of April, passed on the 6th of May. Yippee! I know the price is higher (but no where near what Disney would sell it for), but it is fully loaded and we are excited. We now own AKV 270 points purchased directly from Disney in 2008 and BWV 150 points. Thinking about adding BCV and or BLT.

I would like to express my gratitude for all who contribute to this thread. The eduction was priceless.

Lorie

Prices have changed a lot especially in the last month or so. Remember something that passed recently was submitted around 30 days ago when prices were lower. Even if you submitted an offer of a few dollars less on a 125 point contract, the cost differential is not very much. Full price offer vs. direct pricing is significant. If you got a contract you are happy with & it passes ROFR, be happy with that & enjoy using the points.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Considering that I was on the waitlist with Disney for a contract HALF this size for just a little bit less, you're totally right!

Thank you, I feel so much better about it! :cheer2:

Now, the waiting game begins.... :hourglass

Just found out from the TSS that Disney Waived ROFR :cool1: :yay: :dance3:

BWV 77 banked 2012 pts. June UY 150pt Contract! $73 per pt
Buyer pays Main. Fees & Closing Costs.

Timeline:

4/11 put in offer/seller countered

4/12 accepted counter
signed contract & mailed deposit

4/15 Contract was sent to Disney

5/06 Disney waived ROFR!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We cannot wait to take our first trip "Home"!

We just had our offer accepted for SSR. 150 pts UY June. 150 banked, 150 '13 & 14 for $69 per point. I'm nervous about making it through ROFR. I called direct and SSR was only on a week to two wait list. Does anyone know how SSR has been going as far as making it through ROFR? Was hoping this process would go faster than they said, but not looking promising.

Now, we wait........

I just received an email from TSS that our contract was sent to Disney for ROFR today! Wish us luck!

5/4/13-submitted offer (accepted)-emailed back signed contract
5/6/13-mailed in deposit and signed contract
5/6/13-TSS emailed me saying they sent contract to Disney for ROFR

Now, the waiting game!:hourglass

I just received an email from TSS that our contract was sent to Disney for ROFR today! Wish us luck!

5/4/13-submitted offer (accepted)-emailed back signed contract
5/6/13-mailed in deposit and signed contract
5/6/13-TSS emailed me saying they sent contract to Disney for ROFR

Now, the waiting game!:hourglass

Good luck! :cheer2:

We're right there with you! Ours was sent over today too. :yay:

I've said it before, and it definitely applies here. Only one person can get the best deal. Everyone else overpays. :) Enjoy your points and compare your contract to what you would have paid direct. It looks much better now, doesn't it? :)

VB, mar-uy, 270 pts, $38pp, sub 4/9 waived 5/6, 15-2012 bank pts, 2013 on full pts.

AKL, oct-uy, 250 pts, $65pp, sub 4/11 waived 5/6, 333-2012 bank pts, 2013 on full pts.

Buyer pays mf and closing on both.

TSS broker on both contract, waiting for another 10 contracts.:dance3:

I've said it before, and it definitely applies here. Only one person can get the best deal. Everyone else overpays. :) Enjoy your points and compare your contract to what you would have paid direct. It looks much better now, doesn't it? :)

Sure does ;) I had planned on staying on the waitlist - but I was thinking about what you said and also, I have grown attached to this price and I think I would be bitter having to pay Disney prices again.

So, either way I am going to take myself off and we'll see what happens!! pixiedust:

I just emailed my broker today, day 23, to check in on our ROFR for our pending 219 point, BWV.

And much to my surprise he replied:

Congratulations! Disney has approved the sale and purchase of your contract (passed ROFR). Around the third week in November, you will receive your final documents for closing. We will notify you at that time with instructions. Stay tuned! Jaki/Kevin/****/Kristen

Yes it's an extended closing which is fine for us.

We are very excited! This was our second attempt.

Best of luck to all those waiting!

Dave

TSS broker on both contract, waiting for another 10 contracts.:dance3:[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your passed contracts! I'm confused though on the last part of this -- you still have 10 additional contracts in rofr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter