Anyone know when grad nights are?

Mahorn

Mouseketeer
As per my earlier post we are going to be in CA from June 3rd to the 10th.

Are the grad nights around this time? The Disneyland sight does nut have June's hours out yet.

That seems to be in the Grad Night window. I know that my grad night was around the 7th of June but that was back when Dinosaurs roamed the earth. If they close the park early, just have a lovely dinner at Napa Rose, no big deal.

I found this on MousePlanet

"Grad night schedule:
For those who might be looking to schedule around the early park closures that go along with Grad Nights in the May and June, the scheduled dates are May 11, May 18, May 25, June 1, June 8, June 14, June 15, and June 22. All dates Thursdays, except for June 14 which is a Wednesday. A pre-party will be held each night (except June 22) at Disney's California Adventure. On these nights Disneyland will likely close at 9 p.m. instead of 11 p.m."

From my experience, DCA always closes a few hours before DL. IMHO, those 2 hours won't be so bad to lose. There's lots of fun things to at DTD and at the hotels. Even just sitting in the lobby at the GC is nice. Another fun thing is the little coin-operated radio-controlled Jungle Cruise boats one can skipper around a little lake at the DH. By not spending so much time at the parks it will be like a real vacation... with relaxing and stuff! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter